• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XIII - "flanitor circlejerk"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I consider LR to be the best of the trilogy, gameplay wise and sideplot wise, so I'd say hell yes.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I hear so many retry for each battle in the final boss, so I have a question to ask? Will retrying at Orphan's final form cause me to fight Barthandelus and Orphan's first form again, or will it take me back to Orphan's final form? Just asking since many people retry to reset their paradigm packs for each boss.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Actually, I think it SHOULD send you directly to the Orphan-battle as long as you don't choose to "exit" the battle completely.

Scorseselover

Got this game a few days ago and it's really fun...in terms of gameplay. The story and writing so far are pretty weak, Snow went from a total badass in the beginning to a love sick puppy! I understand (and don't care) that he loves Serah. But he's doing things SPECIFICALLY for Serah and every question he answers to Lightning might as well be translated to "I have a hard on for Serah". Oh and speaking of Lightning...Hey, Cloud called. He wants his broodiness back.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Got this game a few days ago and it's really fun...in terms of gameplay. The story and writing so far are pretty weak, Snow went from a total badass in the beginning to a love sick puppy! I understand (and don't care) that he loves Serah. But he's doing things SPECIFICALLY for Serah and every question he answers to Lightning might as well be translated to "I have a hard on for Serah". Oh and speaking of Lightning...Hey, Cloud called. He wants his broodiness back.
I honestly think only Lightning's concept is similar to Cloud's (dead parents, uses a sword, ex soldier) but Cloud and Lightning are nothing alike except Cloud's personality in Advent Children and the KH series.

wanbilucky

Website
choigamevui.net
Fantasy game it requires a bit of imagination from the player. Can't you put two and two together? Why do you need the game to throw you a huge book of everything there is to know, when you could just use some common sense and imagination? Seriously.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
I honestly think only Lightning's concept is similar to Cloud's (dead parents, uses a sword, ex soldier) but Cloud and Lightning are nothing alike except Cloud's personality in Advent Children and the KH series.
Heck, even those first two similarities seem to be shared by every fantasy hero ever. Cloud's not even normally the brooding type, normally. The only times he's like that are outside of FF canon, when he's having a major identity crisis/mental breakdown under the influence of mako, or when he's affected by the weird disease in Advent Children.

Fantasy game it requires a bit of imagination from the player. Can't you put two and two together? Why do you need the game to throw you a huge book of everything there is to know, when you could just use some common sense and imagination? Seriously.

You'd think that until you get to Gran Pulse, where the game starts dumping mythology and weird lore left and right. That stuff is so wonky, you can't​ imagine it. I still don't understand it at all.

The Dead Skin

like tears in rain.
Awards
this is a question that came to my mind after reading some stuff in the FFX thread but didn't ask there bc I don't want to derail it:

does the PC ver. of FFXIII-2 play the vocal versions of "Unseen Intruder" when the audio is set to Japanese?

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
So it seems the Lightning Trilogy might get release for current gen consoles, according to an official Xbox One product page in Asia. I want 1080p60, dual audio and all DLC on disc if I'm gonna double dip.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So it seems the Lightning Trilogy might get release for current gen consoles, according to an official Xbox One product page in Asia. I want 1080p60, dual audio and all DLC on disc if I'm gonna double dip.

"Update 2:30 p.m.: As it turns out, Square Enix announced a cloud streaming version of Final Fantasy XIII for Xbox One in China back in April. Given Final Fantasy XIII is written in Chinese in the URL for the product page, this is most likely that."

Final Fantasy XIII spotted for Xbox One [Update] - Gematsu

Not exactly the ideal thing, I imagine.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I'd rather wait for them to re-release these games until FFXV and other new games have given them a good rep again.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
C8V5wGtXkAAXMHI.jpg

https://squareportal.net/2017/04/01...al-horror-game-inspired-by-dirge-of-cerberus/

[video=youtube;2gFPOJnbxbE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gFPOJnbxbE[/video]

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I fell for this when I saw the damn first image and I got hyped, lmao. I guess I deserved that.

I love that it was actually Square who pulled this.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Nice try Square, lolz.
I knew this one would be an April's fool prank the moment I noticed where Lightning's L'Cie brand is located.

LingeringVanitas

wtf....is happening? They are using a final fantasy character to advertise womans bags? I don't remember them doing that in the past in Japan. I've seen a lot of wacky Japanese adverts....but this...this doesn't even make sense. Especially since its a FF13 character that is erelevant right now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back