• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XIII - "flanitor circlejerk"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
With the Japanese release date of Final Fantasy XIII less than three days off, discussion of story-related spoilers will go here for the time being. You MAY NOT discuss spoilers for this game in any other thread in this section, unless you want a ban faster than the ones I give Aqua.

Alrighty then. :3

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
re: Final Fantasy XIII - "Moms are tough."

You MAY NOT discuss spoilers for this game in any other thread in this section, unless you want a ban faster than the ones I give Aqua.
just curious why can't we just give her longer bans

3 DAYS CAN'T WAIT NONONO

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net

1260905630282.jpg

Game is out.
And there are some pretty big spoilers already circulating, so keep the OP in mind, ya? :3

Last edited:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Really? Wow thought it wasn't out for at least 2 more days.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards

OMG...The game is too epic to be even called a game XD...The gameplay blew my mind away lolz...and the cutscenes are Beautiful <3333....Damn I need a PS3 >.<!! T.T

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

Opening Video to FFXIII
[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A1TEOlKiUh8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A1TEOlKiUh8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

should watch it before the possibility of deletion.

Also Gameplay walkthrough Part 1 with commentary, and a bit of translation

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/STwQ7wkXUFc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/STwQ7wkXUFc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

not the best quality, but still good. Think i'm liking Lightnings personality. Anyway there's more on youtube for anyone daring, and if not i admire your patience

Last edited:

Cyanide Sprinkle

Haha Zion, I clicked on your opening vid link and I was like looking at the screen listening to the music waiting for it to start, and then I stopped myself. Damn you temperance!

I'll probably end up watching it later though xD.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

I dont care about knowing spoilers. It's the game play that gets me into FF although the stories are always good.

A few spoilers I found about FF13. They are major and reveals info on the end of the game so dont read if you dont want to know how the game ends.

1. Cid gets turned into a l'Cie midway in the game. He doesnt complete his Focus and is turned into a Cie Corpse that the party must fight and destroy.

2. Serah's Focus was to lure ppl to the fal'Cie for them to become l'Cie.

3. Galenth Dysley is not a human, he's the king of the fal'Cie of Pulse.

4. Ophan , the fal'Cie that created Cocoon, is the game's final boss.

5. After the final battle of the game. Only Vanille and Fang are crystalized, meaning they completed their Focus. The other characters are still human, meaning they havent completed their Focus yet.

6. Lightning's real name is revealed and it's Eclair Farron.

Last edited:

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog

The opening video was alright, they could have probably done something a little better.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

I TOLD YOU BUTTHURTS THAT VANILLE AND FANG WERE FROM PULSE.

NEXT TIME DON'T QUESTION ME.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards

I TOLD YOU BUTTHURTS THAT VANILLE AND FANG WERE FROM PULSE.

NEXT TIME DON'T QUESTION ME.

I dont remember anyone saying you was lying. Everyone just wanted proof and you couldnt prove it. But job though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back