• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy XII - Truth or Dare (one shot)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikoto-Cat

Title: Truth or Dare
Genre: Humor

Note: This is an old one shot I wrote for my friend because she's obsessed with FF XII. It's old so it might not be that good

It was a peaceful night in the Ozmone Plains. The party was camping out for the night after trying to raise up their levels before they even thought about going to the Henne Mines. The stars were shining brightly in the sky and there was a calm, cool, peaceful breeze. The only problem with tonight was that they were playing truth or dare and the dare that was placed upon Balthier was definitely not suited for the leading man.

Larsa’s eyes were popping out of his head; Vaan and Penelo were laughing hysterically, Ashe couldn’t help but stare, Fran would’ve covered Larsa’s eyes but since he was Vayne’s younger brother she thought he must’ve seen worse and Basch’s palm just met his face. This dare made Balthier wish that he had never picked ‘dare’.

There he was, in the Ozmone Plains, late at night wearing… a tutu and caring a sheet of paper, which had lyrics to a song he had never heard of.

“Why? Why did I pick dare?” Balthier muttered to himself but Fran could here what he said, “Because if you had picked truth then Vaan would ask you one of his ridiculous questions” Balthier was glaring at Vaan for making him wear the tutu.

Balthier didn’t start singing for a while. He was too busy fiddling with his shirt cuffs.

“The quicker you start the quicker you can take off the tutu” Larsa said still shocked about the whole incident. Then again Larsa has seen worse. It was 1 year ago and Vayne dared Grabranth to wear hot pink armor while versing a moogle at DDR. The moogle won of course

Balthier took a deep breath and started to sing

I'm an ugly girl, my face makes you hurl
Sad I have it, I should bag it
Acne everywhere, unwanted facial hair
I'm a relation to Frankenstein's creation

Vaan and Penelo were now rolling all over the ground clutching their sides, Fran and Ashe’s palms met their foreheads and a smile appeared on Basch’s face. Meanwhile Larsa had a very life scaring flash back about the time when he found Vayne in his pajamas singing “Don’t cha” by The Pussy Cat dolls into his hairbrush.

You're so ugly
You disgust me

I'm a bland homely girl
All alone in the world
I'm as flat as a board
Thin and lanky

Twas obvious that Balthier didn’t even know the tune of the song and didn’t sing very well.

You're a dog, get a troll
Were you hit by a train?
won't go near you
'Cause your breath is skanky

Don't get touched
I'm afraid
'Cause guys say
I'm an eyesore

Boo hoo!

“Okay that’s enough” Vaan said taking a deep breath. Balthier leaped for joy in a very Ballerina like matter. Everyone stared at him awkwardly. “I’ve been wearing this Tutu way too long” and he took off the Tutu and never spoke of this incident again.

Meanwhile it was Larsa’s turn to pick truth or dare. “DARE!” he shouted. Vaan had an evil look in his eyes, which made Larsa cringe.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Title: Truth or Dare
Genre: Humor

Note: This is an old one shot I wrote for my friend because she's obsessed with FF XII. It's old so it might not be that good

It was a peaceful night in the Ozmone Plains. The party was camping out for the night after trying to raise up their levels before they even thought about going to the Henne Mines. The stars were shining brightly in the sky and there was a calm, cool, peaceful breeze. The only problem with tonight was that they were playing truth or dare and the dare that was placed upon Balthier was definitely not suited for the leading man.

Larsa’s eyes were popping out of his head; Vaan and Penelo were laughing hysterically, Ashe couldn’t help but stare, Fran would’ve covered Larsa’s eyes but since he was Vayne’s younger brother she thought he must’ve seen worse and Basch’s palm just met his face. This dare made Balthier wish that he had never picked ‘dare’.

There he was, in the Ozmone Plains, late at night wearing… a tutu and caring a sheet of paper, which had lyrics to a song he had never heard of.

“Why? Why did I pick dare?” Balthier muttered to himself but Fran could here what he said, “Because if you had picked truth then Vaan would ask you one of his ridiculous questions” Balthier was glaring at Vaan for making him wear the tutu.

Balthier didn’t start singing for a while. He was too busy fiddling with his shirt cuffs.

“The quicker you start the quicker you can take off the tutu” Larsa said still shocked about the whole incident. Then again Larsa has seen worse. It was 1 year ago and Vayne dared Grabranth to wear hot pink armor while versing a moogle at DDR. The moogle won of course

Balthier took a deep breath and started to sing

Vaan and Penelo were now rolling all over the ground clutching their sides, Fran and Ashe’s palms met their foreheads and a smile appeared on Basch’s face. Meanwhile Larsa had a very life scaring flash back about the time when he found Vayne in his pajamas singing “Don’t cha” by The Pussy Cat dolls into his hairbrush.

You're so ugly
You disgust me

I'm a bland homely girl
All alone in the world
I'm as flat as a board
Thin and lanky

Twas obvious that Balthier didn’t even know the tune of the song and didn’t sing very well.

You're a dog, get a troll
Were you hit by a train?
won't go near you
'Cause your breath is skanky

Don't get touched
I'm afraid
'Cause guys say
I'm an eyesore

Boo hoo!

“Okay that’s enough” Vaan said taking a deep breath. Balthier leaped for joy in a very Ballerina like matter. Everyone stared at him awkwardly. “I’ve been wearing this Tutu way too long” and he took off the Tutu and never spoke of this incident again.

Meanwhile it was Larsa’s turn to pick truth or dare. “DARE!” he shouted. Vaan had an evil look in his eyes, which made Larsa cringe.

:lol: lol. The thoght of Balthier wore a tutu scares me.:embarassed:

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Okay, Mikoto-Cat, I just have one thing to say about this story: I LOVED IT!!!!! That was hysterical; I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Man, I feel really bad for Larsa; he has seen some very bad scenes in his life over the years. Also, he picked dare at the end, and, after the whole Balthier episode, you would have thought he would have picked truth. To be honest, I would have rather answered one of Vaan's stupid questions. Anyway, great job, and I would love to see more one-shots from you. I would really like to see a funny FF Versus XIII one-shot.

Mikoto-Cat

Okay, Mikoto-Cat, I just have one thing to say about this story: I LOVED IT!!!!! That was hysterical; I almost fell out of my chair laughing. Man, I feel really bad for Larsa; he has seen some very bad scenes in his life over the years. Also, he picked dare at the end, and, after the whole Balthier episode, you would have thought he would have picked truth. To be honest, I would have rather answered one of Vaan's stupid questions. Anyway, great job, and I would love to see more one-shots from you. I would really like to see a funny FF Versus XIII one-shot.

I'll probably write one once I play through it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back