• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XII Crisis !!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

Wrong section this belongs in the Square Enix section.

And there isnt a whole lot of info about it. Not that I know, except for it will be released in 2006, around march I think.

Also, why not do a search on google before you post in here. Im sure you can find info about it from IGN or Gamespot.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Yes, go to Gamespot/IGN/wherever and search it before posting here.

Anyway. Japan release date is March 16th '06, for now, subject to change. Tack on 4-8 months for translastion and crap, for it in North American, another year and a half for Europe.

Story, I'm not sure, don't quote me, is about a princess. Her small coutnry is inbetween to big ones at war. She has to marry someone. Her father is betrayed...uproar starts...and that's all I know.

EDIT: Should be in Sq-E section.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
There are a few sites dedicated to the game already though. Not much is known, as stated above. There was at one time, FMV'S from the game online. However, they got in trouble and were taken down. They were either on FF12.us, or on FFXII.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back