• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shall i buy?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
i know this may seem stupid enough anyway i was thinking of buying Final Fantasy XI, it isd £14.99 here witht he expansion packs, but i dunno if i should get it! is it good for my money, will i get bored of it, of yes make a reason, if no reason please.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
ToA

read that. thats one reason..this next Expansion is going to be kick ass..Theirs other info their about ToA..I hope Geomance is the last job :p

Pros-
Good for players who want to group.
Nice job system.(the best)
Solid community with frequent player events.
Auto translator to help bridge the gap between Japanese and English players.
Good character models.(though you see ur twin alot XD)
Should satisfy most hardcore gamers looking for a MMORPG.

Cons- i dont mind these but some ppl do
Not for solo players.(Why ppl play MMORPGS for soloing is stupid)
Hard to level.(I like that kinda, because you dont get to lvl75 in a few weeks)
Too much camping.
Huge time investment needed.(i mean alot, not so bad when you get used to it)
Poor economy.(it is getting ALOT better now)

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
WoW-both can be cons and pros-
Easy to lvl(if you know what you doing, you can get to lvl60 in 3-4 weeks.)
Easy to master
Good economy
Get XP with quest
you can Solo(but I dont get why ppl play MMORPG for soloing)

WoW does nothing new for the MMORPG communty other then make everything easyer then it should be. WoW is get to 60 then nothing to do. Storys is over, FFXI from 1-75 there is always something to in lvl or just learn about the world around. Almost ever zone has A story behind it you can learn from NPCs, missions or quests. In FFXI you do require to do a little bit of thinking, there is no just engaging a mob and spamming a few abiltys over and over and over untill its dead..Get tried of you main job want to try another one for a while? In FFXI you be any job with your character change anytime, as for WoW, you have to make a new character, and re add all your friend etc..

You earn something in FFXI when you give to it. FFXI does it right, sure your first job will prolly end up taking quite along time to level but once you get the hang of it your second job will hit 75 quick...And its not over once you hit 60, you can do a bunch of mindless quests or raids...over and over and over again...

Dont get me wrong, I love WoW. I play both, WoW is great..but I think FFXI is better..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back