• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy XI

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
I'm aware that PS2 online games work on PS3, but will FFXI work? I saw the box for the game and it was huge, so does it have something you have to plug in to your PS2? If so, will it work on PS3? And are there any problems with FFXI running on the system, like extra lag or connection problems? Thanks for the help in advance.

(I couldn't find the Official FFXI Thread on the Search function so I don't know if it was ever made, that's why I made a new thread. If there is a FFXI thread, it would be much appreicated if this thread was moved there or if a link is provided.)

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Re: Final Fnatasy XI On PS3

Buy the Vanadiel Collection. You'd get all the expansions for about 30 bucks, and there isn't a huge box. The FW update on 12/18/07 fixed FFXI compatibility, so yes, it does work on PS3. I don't know how the actual game runs, because I'm waiting until I can pay the subscription fee before playing.

Hope I answered your question.

H

Hizi

What music do you listen to while playing FFXI?

I like to replace the in game music with a lot of crystal chronicles and other ff audio. how about you guys?

afrobutt

Silver Member
Re: What music do you listen to while playing FFXI?

But the music in FFXI is awesome :v.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back