• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy X3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordSesshomaru83

How about a Final Fantasy X3??? Wouldn't it be cool to see what happens to Yuna and Tidus after X2. I would love to see a possible wedding. It would be cool to see Tidus fighting side by side with Yuna now that she has grown up.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well I know I have not beaten X-2, because I did not want to, but I dont think people would like. I think they killed it with just a sequel added into the series along with FFTA. I would not get it.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
If there were to be a FFX3, I kind of would want it to be set several years before the first FFX. It would have a new cast of characters along with the little Faith boy as one of the main characters and Yu Yevon as one of the main villians. But in the game, it should show the following big events( some which were mentioned in FFX):

*The War between Zanarkand and Bevelle
*The destruction of Zanarkand
* The rise of Yu Yevon
*The creation of Sin
*How the Faith became the Faith
*The creation of Dream Zanarkand( this would be at the end of the game)

Of course each new character will have his or her own little story but as their stories are happening those events above would also be taking place. In the end if done right, the game would be really long, very emotional, and would probably be the darkest Final Fantasy game since mostly everyone would die in the game( except a few of the summoners who would become the Faith and of course, Yu Yevon, who would be inside Sin).

M

MegaFlare

No, I don't want one. Square Enix ruined the storyline with FFX-2, I cringe at thinking of another sequel.

Had FFX-2 been different, maybe.

S

Shadow Soldier

I agree, the only true sequel SE made was KH, and KH2. As for a third installment in the series to FFX, sure, but they are gonna have to be serious, better gfx, better story, no wedding.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
If they were to make a FFX3 let it be about Tidus Dad forgot his name dang it but still it would be him and auron before he died you know and stuff like that it would show how his dad got to the future and yeah the war between Bevelle and zana(aw can't spell it) but then again Just leave it alone if you ask me

pathtotwilight12

i don't think so ffx-2 was an okay game but it would be way better if the plot was more well thought out. But a ffx-3 thats too much that will just mess up everything

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Hell no! But a sequel or remake for FF8 is still something I support with everything I got...

LordSesshomaru83 said:
How about a Final Fantasy X3??? Wouldn't it be cool to see what happens to Yuna and Tidus after X2. I would love to see a possible wedding. It would be cool to see Tidus fighting side by side with Yuna now that she has grown up.
grown up? are you kiding shes so imature in FFX2. that game disqustes me. if there had to be an FFX 3 is should be about Rikku, not cause shes my fav person in the game (shes not actually auron is ^^) but because she never really got a story. we dont no as much about her as that annoying Yuna.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
As I said in a an earlier post, if they did make a FFX3 it shouldn't be a sequel. If they made a FFX3, it should be a prequel not a sequel. I see very good storyline with a game set during the days the real Zanarkand existed.

Dual Wielder

FFX_Rikku said:
grown up? are you kiding shes so imature in FFX2. that game disqustes me. if there had to be an FFX 3 is should be about Rikku, not cause shes my fav person in the game (shes not actually auron is ^^) but because she never really got a story. we dont no as much about her as that annoying Yuna.

hehe, considering that there was a hint of a 'rikku''s story' in chapter 5, that was always a possibility...

SPOILER

in chapter 5, once youve got cid on your ship and have been to the farplane abyss and have gone into the place once, you can go back to the airship for some extra scenes, one of which is a discussion on top of the airship where yuna says something to rikku like 'next time, it will be your story'...
also, there was always my theory about FF7 being a sequel of the distant future of spira...
that theory was dismissed by many easily...
the main things i could connect was shinra's discovery of energy in the farplane to mako energy, the 1000 year gap between its harnessing, the name shinra, the fayth looking like the lifestream, or in advent children where kadaj kinda turns into the fayth/pyreflies/lifestream, but thats not enough to make any real connection...

END SPOILER

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
I wish they'd make a game for Rikku. Then I'll buy the Rikku memorabilla they would make for that game.

M

MegaFlare

Actually, instead of make all of these FFVII spin-offs, they could make a game for Rikku. (Just not a FFX-3, a whole seperate game- like Dirge of Cerebrus is)

I would ONLY allow the Rikku game if:

1.) She's more like she is in FFX, not in FFX-2. She was smart in FFX, smart in alchemy, and could at least show signs of feelings other than "omg YUNIE, I suxX0rzzZ"
2.) She's not overexaggerated.
3.) And finally, they actually give her a GOOD story. >.> I'm not looking for that infamous "omg someone looks just like YOU! but itz not u :( " storyline.

If Square Enix could meet those three requirements, then yes, a Rikku story might be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back