• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdom kid

Website
www.kingdomheartsxtra.tk
logo-large.png

[video=youtube;Snyo6kSnGt4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snyo6kSnGt4[/video]

Platform: Playstation 3, Playstation Vita
Genre: Role-playing game
NA Release Date: March 18th, 2014
EU Release Date: March 21st, 2014

Last edited by a moderator:
L

l_neiman

Re: Endings on FF10-2

To get the best ending in FFX-2 you need to get 100% story completion. You can either do this all in one go (but you have to choose to give the sphere to the Youth League [if you give it to New Yevon you can only get 99% completion]) or you can play through the game multiple times, using the "New Game +" option every time you finish the main game. I did it all in one go, using an excellent 100% walkthrough that I found on GameFaqs (run a search on there under FFX-2, and then it's the one called "Perfect Game Walkthrough", written by nemes1s). I think the 100% ending is worth the extra trouble (though I haven't seen any of the other ones, so maybe it doesn't add that much more).

It took me just over 60 hours to get 100%, and all three girls were at Level 99 by the end (doing Via Infinito, the 100-level dungeon in Bevelle, really levels them up fast, and you get some awesome items in there). Some of the parts of the 100% game are tedious (the most notable being the CommSpheres in Chapter 4, that takes FOREVER), but it's still very doable.

If you have specific questions on the 100% game just ask and I'll do my best to help you.

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.

I sugest just getting the strategy guide. But, even with it, its very hard to get 100%.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

l_neiman

New2Ya said:
Go to www.gamefaqs.com

Cuz there's another way to get the reunion between Yuna and Tidus, without getting 100%.

Really?! Where in GameFAQs does it explain how to do that? Had I but known I probably wouldn't have invested that kind of time in getting 100%, but oh well, c'est la vie...

R K O

New2Ya said:
Go to www.gamefaqs.com

Cuz there's another way to get the reunion between Yuna and Tidus, without getting 100%.
WTF? How??? o.0
That means I wasted my time TRYING to get 100% even though I never got it. <<

BTW, I can't access ANY of the GameFaqs walkthroughs so I'm stuck.

New2Ya

I'm lost...

I think it was Multiple Endings.

Clcik on the link: go to FFX-2.

And then, click on Faqs. I think it was multiple ending. You just have to trigger some scenes. I didnt have to have 100% Its cool.

L

l_neiman

I can't find a FAQ that matches that description... Can you check and give us the exact name?

One of the other FAQs actually says:

"Q. Do I need to get 100% to get the Perfect Ending?
A. Yes, there is no way around it. If you need help refer to the
100% Completion FAQ, be warned that getting 100% is not as easy as it
seems even with a guide. It's easy to miss some of the minor things."

I'm confused...

New2Ya

I'm lost...

this is it:

Q. I am too lazy to read the first half of the document, what are the
requirements for getting the good endings?
A. Firstly in Chapter 3 you must go to Guadosalam and talk with Maechen.
Go there and talk to Logos and Omni, then go talk to LeBlanc, then go
back to talk to Logos and Omni. They will tell you to meet them in
their room, so go to the secret passageway and you will be shown 2
spheres. After that, walk around the room until you find another sphere
which you will be allowed to watch. At this time Maechen will come in
and talk briefly. After he is done go talk to him again and he should
talk a bit more before leaving. Secondarily, at the end of Chapter 3
(after beating Djose Temple) when Yuna falls into the field of flowers
(Farplane Abyss) press 'X' until you hear whistling 4 times. You are
suppose to press 'X' once Yuna says "I'm all alone..". Every time you
press 'X' there will be a whistle then someone appearing to guide Yuna.
When the outline fades press 'X' again. Since there is a time limit for
doing it, I recommend tapping 'X' once Yuna says the key line. You know
you succeeded if you hear the whistling sound 4 times and you are led up
an invisible road that lights up as you walk up it.

Kiwi

Help On Seymour In Macalonia Temple

I've beaten him before but i can't beat him now and i need help.I've beaten anima and now he has 6000hp and i use my summons according to his magic use and he beats the crap out of me can someone help?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Re: Help On Seymour In Macalonia Temple

hmm, you cant level up, huh?

go to www.gamefaqs.com

i think they have strategies for it. go to FFX and then to walkthroughs.
good luck!

L

l_neiman

Hmm, interesting. And you've tried this and it works? Is it possible that this merely gets you <<SPOILER ALERT>> the first scene with Tidus, on the Besaid beach, and not the second scene, with the two of them at Zanarkand? <<END SPOILER>>

L

l_neiman

I believe the strategy I used was to have all my Aeons in Overdrive, ready to use once Seymour summons Anima. Don't use them during the main fight with Seymour, since I believe he absorbs them after you use them once, and we want to have their Overdrives available for Anima...

When you're fighting Seymour he has those two guys that heal him, right? Just kill them (I believe I was using Auron, Yuna and Lulu) and then start pounding Seymour. This incarnation of him wasn't that hard, if I recall correctly, and his next one was worse (when you fight on Gagazet).

Hope this helps...

New2Ya

I'm lost...

yeah just the FMV. come on, the last scene is useless, and you can download it on internet, so why tryin to get 100% when its a lot easier? ;)

L

l_neiman

Oh, you're totally right about that. When I set out to get 100%, though, I didn't know what was going to happen at the end of FFX-2, and I religiously avoided any messageboards where I might accidentally find out what happens and ruin it for my and my girlfriend, who was as into FFX and FFX-2 as I was. You should see how bad she was crying at the end of FFX!!! I was teary-eyed, too, but she was bawling! I guess this is what comes from great stories and 60-odd hours of getting involved with your characters, huh? :)!

L

l_neiman

Oh I have played them both, multiple times in fact, :). My girlfriend and I just started FF7, since after playing KH and KH:COM I really want her to understand why Cloud is such a badass, what his beef with Sephiroth is, etc. We're about 3 hours into it right now, and I can't wait to leave Midgar and get to the real fun parts!

robd321

Use yuna magic protect (don't remember the exact name.hopeful you learned them) spells to absorb the damage of his triple fire and lighting and other magic. You will notice a pattern or you can just scan him(it will tell you the pattern). Good luck.

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com

All ya need to do after killing Anima.Use Wakka,Tidus,and Auron and just pound the shit outta him.If you have wakka's attack reels this will be easy as pie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back