• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy X: Shattered Destiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zato

Main Characters in the story so far:
King Naruto: Ichigo
Prince Sasuke: Sasuke
Princess Sakura: Sakura
Breaking Point: Lance
True Serenity: Serenity
Every Heart: Kinra
Fuzzy2k9: Fuzzy
Choboco: Kolo

Chapter 5: Danger at Sea.

The sun was just now rising as Serenity stood on the deck of the boat and she leaned against the rail with her hands holding the rail. It was a beautiful site to behold as the sun started to rise above the horizon and the blue in the sky mixed with the orange. They swirled around and the clouds made it look even better.

I awoke in the bed an turned over to see Serenity had already got up. I was still pretty tired when I got out of bed and put shirt on. My eyes showed how sleepy I was. I walked out of the room and onto the deck to see Serenity. I walked silently up to Serenity and stood behind her. I looked at her beautiful body from behind and I was amazed. I put both my hands on her waist and said “Boo.”

Serenity jumped a little and smiled. “You sacred me. Don’t do that..” Serenity’s smile could make even the most evil person smile. She turned around and looked deep into my eyes. I looked deep into hers and she said “I love you.” She rested her head on my chest and I said “I love you too.”

We stood there for a second and suddenly a ship ran into ours. Two men in dark hoods jumped from the ship and onto the deck of our ship. One of them ran at me and kicked me in the face. I flew back into a crate and it broke. The other guy grabbed Serenity. She tried her hardest to fight back but, it was useless. He picked her up and jumped over to the other ship. I got up and the other guy pulled out a long sword. He ran at me and before a pulled out my weapons, he slashed me across my chest.

I flew back over the railing and into the water. The blood from my wound stained the water and it had a crimson color to it. Everyone ran upstairs and Sasuke had his guns out. He had cool looking machina pistols that was infused with magic. He started shooting fire bullets at the man but, the man blocked them all.

Wrist daggers came out of Sakura gauntlets and she ran toward the man. She swiped him multiple times but, he dodged them swiftly. His speed was like no other if he could doge all of Sakura’s attacks. She was the quickest of the group. “Stop moving you asshole!” Sakura yelled out and he slammed his knees into her stomach. He then knocked her out by hitting her in the back of the head with the hilt of his sword.

Sakura fell to the floor and Sasuke became enraged. “Who the hell are you?” Sasuke asked as he began shooting different magic bullets at the man. “My name is Ukiah.” Ukiah said and he blocked Sasuke’s shots. He slammed his sword into the ground and a wave of red energy hit Sasuke and he flew over the railing as well. The blood from his wound on his chest followed right behind him as it helped my blood stain the water.

Lance held his hand over the hilt of his sword and Ukiah signaled him to come. Lance pulled his sword and tried to cut Ukiah across his chest but, he jumped and landed behind Lance. He slashed Lance twice on his back and kicked his face into a crate which knocked Lance out. Fuzzy thrusted his spear a hundred times at Ukiah and he moved swiftly to dodge each attack.

A red ball of energy formed in Ukiah’s hand and he shot it into Fuzzy’s stomach. It created a force so strong that Fuzzy was knocked out as well from the blow. He flew back into a wall and Kinra ran toward Ukiah. He moved swiftly and grabbed her by her neck. She couldn’t get free and passed out from the attack. He dropped her and grinned evily. He then vanished in a could of darkness.

We had been defeated by one man. He was strong and beyond our level of power. There was nothing we could do right now.

Last edited:

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
Awesomeness!! ^_^

Nice chapter! Sucks that Serenity was kidnapped. Poor thing...

But I loved the actioness of it! Great job! Can't wait for the next chapter!

Epilogue

killjoy princess
.__. Awesome update, spelling errors, that is something you need to fix. Other than that. <3

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
I don't remember anyone ever asking for my permission to use my character. He's not even being used faithfully, but that doesn't matter he still holds the name of my character.

Z

Zato

Well tell me how he is supposed to be used and i'll tell KN. First off would like to keep your character in the fic?

Z

Zato

Do not worry. I will get KN to start writing the sixth chapter. That's if he knows what he is gonna write.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back