• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy X: Shattered Destiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
SideNote: If I feel like it. I might switch between First and third person for each chapter. Length is not my thing so, my fics will be alittle short. Sorry about that.

Main Characters in the story so far:
King Naruto: KN
Prince Sasuke: Sasuke
Princess Sakura: Sakura
Breaking Point: Lance
True Serenity: Serenity
Every Heart: Kinra
Fuzzy2k9: Fuzzy

Chapter 2: Dangerous Path

Mi’hen Highroad seemed like it would go on forever. My legs were tired and my head was hurting again. The others walked on like it was nothing. They weren’t tired at all. Well it could have been the fact that I had to carry a heavy bag, full of supplies while everyone else only had to carry their weapons.

Suddenly a small, round fiend with armor on it jumped out from the fields. It landed in front of me and I jumped back. It growled at me like I was the person that had pissed it off. It looked into my eyes and could see the anger this fiend had. It ran toward me and I closed my eyes in fear.

Sakura was quick to caste a fire spell upon the monster right before it was going to rip my face off. The fiend burned into ashes and turned into pyreflies soon after. “You gotta be ready at all times. If your not then there was no point in you becoming Serenity’s guardian.” Sakura said coldly. I sat there for a couple second, thinking about what Sakura said.

I needed to be on guard or, I should just stop being a guardian. That’s what I was thinking at that moment. I didn’t think I was ready because of what Sakura said. I rarely trained and I was usually the person to get hurt the most in battle. I used two swords which was more difficult to use then one sword.

“Hey leave KN alone. He was caught off guard. So what? That happens to everyone once in awhile.” Serenity said, defending me. She looked over at me and smiled at me. Her smiling, beautiful face was enough to make me keep going on this journey. I stood back up and dusted myself off.

“It won’t happen again. I’m ready now.” I said confidently.

Lance nodded and we began walking again. We were getting very close to the exit into Luca when suddenly we saw a man run by us. He was screaming “dragon!” the whole time. We all looked at each other and we were thinking the same thing.

“We gotta stop that thing. We can’t let innocents get hurt by some fiend. It’s our job if we plan on fighting Sin. Let’s go.” I said and I started running down the high road. Sasuke looked at everyone and said ”When did he become like that? I thought he was a bumbling idiot.”

everybody ran after me to see me. We got to the site to see Kinra and Fuzzy fighting the dragon. Kinra was using a sword and Fuzzy was using a spear. Suddenly the dragon smacked Kinra with it’s tail and she went flying straight toward me. I got ready and caught Kinra. I slid back a couple feet but, I was fine.

Hey are you alright? It’ll be fine.” I said and I laid her down on the ground. I looked at Sakura and she nodded. She raised her left hand and a chilling wind started to form around it. I lifted my sword in the air and ran toward the dragon. Lance had already started running and he stopped a couple feet in front of the dragon. It roared loudly at me but, I continued. Lance crouched down and a jumped onto his shoulder. I quickly used his shoulder to give me a boost into the air and I jumped into the air, high above the dragon.

Suddenly Sakura yelled “OMNI ICE BLADES!” Ice formed around the blade of me and Lance’s swords. Lance then slashed the dragon deeply across it’s stomach and I came down ,stabbing it in it’s head. The dragon shook wildly and I jumped off it. Me and Lance retreated as it fell over and turned into pyreflies. That move we did was our team overdrive which we created by our self.

Fuzzy smiled and ran over to us quickly. “Thanks man. I needed the help. Kinra was fighting as hard as she could to stop that thing.” Fuzzy said all excited. Fuzzy was an overly happy guy. Always smiling and having fun. He was my teammate on our blitzball team, the Mi’hen Blitzers.

“Well next time come and get us first. We don’t want you two dying.” Lance said grinning. Everyone laughed for a second and I picked up Kinra. She had only passed out from the attack so, she would be up in a sec. Kinra had known Fuzzy since they were very young. She had met me and Lance two years after we arrived. She was a kind person. Sweet, funny but, when you got her bad side, she was likely to beat the crap out of you. That’s way her and Sakura couldn’t stand each other. They were always talking about each other non-stop.

There was one other thing about Kinra. She was in love with me.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Oh la la, great fanfic.

A love triangle eh? Nice twistie. D:

My favorite part:

“Well next time come and get us first. We don’t want you two dying.” Lance said grinning. Everyone laughed for a second and I picked up Kinra. She had only passed out from the attack so, she would be up in a sec. Kinra had known Fuzzy since they were very young. She had met me and Lance two years after we arrived. She was a kind person. Sweet, funny but, when you got her bad side, she was likely to beat the crap out of you. That’s way her and Sakura couldn’t stand each other. They were always talking about each other non-stop.

xD It gave me a good laugh.

Update when you can, I'd like to see this story continue. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back