• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy X: Shattered Destiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Main Characters in the story so far:
King Naruto: Ichigo
Prince Sasuke: Sasuke
Princess Sakura: Sakura
Breaking Point: Lance
True Serenity: Serenity
Every Heart: Kinra
Fuzzy2k9: Fuzzy

Chapter 3: Blitzball ENT.

We had finally reached Luca and I could tell how happy everyone was. Now we had to get a boat and we knew just who to talk to. Kinra had finally woke up and noticed I was carrying her. She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. She was enjoying the moment and I was not.

“I knew you would rescue me. Your my hero.” Kinra said smiling and everyone started laughing but, me. I sat her down and said “That was only because you were hurt. Stop getting ideas.” Sakura laughed and Sasuke slapped me on my back

“You know that you two are for each other so, stop denying it.” Sasuke said grinning and I jumped back in fear.

“No we are not. You guys know I don’t like her like that.” I said casually and looked over Fuzzy who had tapped me on my shoulder.

“You know we have a blitzball match in about two minutes.” Fuzzy said nervously. We all jumped back and Lance said “Why did you say anything earlier? Let’s move it people.”

We all started running as fast as we could to the Blitzball Stadium. We were all on the team except for Lance and Serenity. We were the reigning champs and we were defending our title against the Kilika beasts and they had the high summoner on their team. They were extremely good so, we had a real match on our hands.

We reached the stadium and Serenity said “Good luck guys. I’ll be cheering you on.” Lance and Serenity then ran into the stands. The rest of us ran down the hall and into the dome. We had made it a second before we were disqualified. The other team were practicing when we got there.

A few minutes later the match had started and I had the ball. I rushed down the middle and passed the ball to Sasuke when I saw two people come at me. Sasuke moved quickly and dodged a bunch of players. He then passed it to Sakura, who kicked the ball and made the first goal.

The blitz game had taken longer then expected. We were in the last quarter and only seconds to go. We were tied with each team having 20 points and I had the ball. My plan was to use the Ichigo shot but, I didn’t think I could do it. the Ichigo shot was a mix of the Jecht shot and Tidus’s Sphere shot. Suddenly I heard Serenity’s voice.

“You can do it, Ichigo! Take the shot! I believe in you!” Serenity yelled to me and that’s when I got the courage.

I kicked the ball and it hit one of the players. It came back to me and I punched it at another player. Right as I punched it, I turned around went into a back flip. At the peek of my flip the ball came toward me and I kicked it. The force of my kick made the ball go flying into the goal and pasted everyone at an amazing speed. The bell rang and the game was over.

We had won and everyone was proud of me. The crowd cheered our name and we left the dome. Right as I got out, Serenity ran up and hugged me. “You did it. I knew you could. Nice game.” Serenity said as she let me go. She blushed a little and looked down at the floor. I did the same thing.

Sasuke smiled and said “Come on let’s go. Our boat awaits us.” Me and Serenity looked up and we all started walking. We reached the boat and Kinra asked “Serenity, me and Fuzzy want to become your guardians. Please?” Serenity nodded and Fuzzy jumped up and down with happiness. We had two new guardians now to help and we got aboard the boat. Our next stop was Kilika and we didn’t know what trouble was about to happen.

Last edited:

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Nice King Naruto! <3 Update dude when possible though! xD

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
This chapter is short because I wrote it while I was doing homework. Sorry fans.

Main Characters in the story so far:
King Naruto: Ichigo
Prince Sasuke: Sasuke
Princess Sakura: Sakura
Breaking Point: Lance
True Serenity: Serenity
Every Heart: Kinra
Fuzzy2k9: Fuzzy
Chocobo: Kolo

Chapter 4: Destined Love

It was the night the boat had set off and everyone was having a party for our team. Lance and Sasuke were sitting on the top of the boat and talking about some stuff. Sakura and Fuzzy were sleep in their individual rooms. Kinra was sitting at the front deck of the boat and Me and Serenity were talking at the back of the boat’s deck.

Kinra heard a sound come from underneath where she was sitting. At first she was scared but then when she saw what it was, her face lit up like a Christmas tree. A baby chocobo walked from under where Kinra was sitting and it looked lost. It had accidentally got lost from it’s mother and found it’s way onto this boat.

Kinra picked it up and hugged it. The chocobo seemed happy and anyone could tell that Kinra wanted to keep it. “I’ll call you, Kolo and you’ll be my pet. We will find your mother.” Kinra said sweetly and she started playing with it.

Meanwhile, me and Serenity were looking up at the stars and we were talking. “Yeah. Well Zanarkand was a great city to live in. I wish you could have been there with me or, I could at least show you it.” I said while smiling at her. That’s when Sasuke and Lance caught wind of our conversation. “20 gil says he tells her this time and they get together.” Sasuke whispered to Lance.

“It’s a bet then. He won’t tell anyway so, your gonna lose.” Lance whispered while grinning. Sasuke and Lance got closer so, that they could listen in better.

“I wish I could have been there with you. You know there’s some things we should tell each other. You know what I mean.” Serenity said turning to me and stepping closer. How did she figure out? I’m that easy to figure out. Hold on, she said both of us. She must have feelings for me as well. This could be my chance. Here I go. Ichigo the girl getter. I thought to myself. Sometimes I freaked myself out with what I would think.

“We’ve been friends since I first met you ten years ago. I felt something that I have never felt before and that’s love. Ichigo I fell in love with you and I could never tell you because I didn’t think you loved me back. I’m telling you this because this my be the last time we ever get a chance to talk like this. We may not live after the fight with sin.” Serenity said kinda sadly and a tear rolled down her face.

I wiped the tear away and smiled at her. “We won’t die. We will live through this journey, defeat Sin, and be together. Serenity, I feel the same way that you do. I fell in love with you as well.” I said and I kissed her long and deep. I wrapped both my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck. We kissed for about three minutes, pulled away, and Serenity rested her head on my chest.

Lance and Sasuke both were stunned by this. Lance dug into his pocket and pulled out 20 gil, He then handed it over to Sasuke, who was grinning because he won. Kinra had only saw the last part with me holding Serenity and she became completely jealous of Serenity.

Unknown to us, Four hooded figures were watching from inside one of the boat’s rooms. “So she has gotten together with one of the survivors of Zanarkand. We still have to eliminate her.” the first dark figure said. The second dark figure replied “Yes we can’t let the daughter of Yunalesca get the final summon or, Master Sin will be finished. Ukiah, AJ, Zetsumi, we will fulfill our mission.” The laughed evily and the night ended.

Last edited:

Epilogue

killjoy princess
.__. OMG! Romance <33! Jealousy! My god! ;__; I love this chapter, the Sasuke, Lance scene was hilarious! Great job! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back