• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy X: Shattered Destiny

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
This takes place ten years after Zanarkand was destroyed. There is no Tidus, Yuna, or, anybody else from the game. Tidus will be mentioned though.

Main Characters in the story so far:
King Naruto: KN
Prince Sasuke: Sasuke
Princess Sakura: Sakura
Breaking Point: Lance
True Serenity: Serenity

Chapter 1: Destiny's beginning

Flashback 10 years ago in Zanarkand

"No. We gotta follow Tidus." I said with fear in my voice. Lance had me over his shoulder and he was running toward a way out of the now being destroyed, Zanarkand. The sounds of people screaming and sin spawn made the whole situation alot more frightning for me. I looked to see Tidus being held up by Auron underneath Sin. Suddenly Tidus was sucked up by Sin and my tears started to overflow. The man I had idolized and who was my best friend was dead now. Lance had gotten himself and me out of Zanarkand right as it was destroyed.

Ten days had passed and we had walked for awhile. Our legs were tired and our bellies were hungry. We were only young children that had escaped an attack by Sin so; we had nowhere to go. We were starving and we needed new clothes. Suddenly Lance fell to the ground and passed out from hunger. I too fell to the ground and started to pass out. Before my eyes were completely shut, I saw three dark figures that looked like children come near us.

Flashback end

It had been ten years since then and I have been having these weird images and dreams of this dark blue haired man and a black haired woman. What are their connection to me besides that I have dark blue hair also? Could they have known me or, could I be seeing the past or, future? I wonder. I laid in the grass in front of the house of the people that had saved me ten years ago. The sun was shining bright and the wind blew my hair along with the grass back.

I could hear the sounds of Lance training with the sword Auron gave him. Back in Zanarkand, Lance would frequently train with Auron and Auron knew how well of a swordsman Lance was. Lance beat Auron in battle and Auron handed over his favorite sword Kuga to Lance. Lance carries it all the time even when we have to go to the store or, out to eat. It doesn’t matter where because he loved that sword and he missed Auron like I missed Tidus. Auron was like a father to Lance and Tidus was like a brother to me.

I could feel that this day was gonna be different then any other day. Lance and me are on edge because this was the day Serenity becomes a summoner and we become her guardians. Serenity had gone with my two best friends Sasuke and Sakura. They were a year younger then me and they were in love with each other. There was nothing Sasuke and Sakura wouldn’t do for each other. I on the other hand had no loveer except the crush I had on Serenity. She was the object of my affection and love. I could’ve talk about how beautiful she was but I didn’t feel like it.

I could hear laughing, giggling children coming down the Mi’hen highroad and I knew exactly who they were. I stood up to see Serenity, Sasuke, and Sakura walking toward me and Lance. Serenity looked so happy with that smile on her face and I couldn’t help but smile back at her.

“Hey Lance. Serenity and the others are back. Come on.” I yelled to Lance, who was done training and he ran over to me.

“Hey guys. I did it. I’m a summoner now. We can go on the journey and defeat Sin now. My guardians.” Serenity said when she reached us. Sasuke and Sakura held hands as they stood behind Serenity. Serenity was so happy to become a summoner. We looked into each other’s eyes at that point and just continued to smile at each other. The others could see the connection we were having at that moment.

“So when do we leave, lady summoner?” Lance asked, interuppting our connection. Serenity shook her head and turned to Lance with her beautiful green eyes and said “We leave right now. People are dying right now so, we need to leave now. I’m sure you all got everything ready.”

I nodded my head and went into the house. The bag with everything we need was sitting by the door. I lifted the heavy bag up and nearly fell over. I had some muscle but, not a lot. I picked it up and put it on my back. It was heavy at first but, I got used to it. I grabbed my swords, Tenso Blades and put them in their sheathes at my side.

I walked out of the house and noticed the others were on their way to Luca. “Wait up!” I yelled as I chased after them at full speed. I was a great runner when I lived in Zanarkand so, I caught up to them quick.

This was the journey I wanted to go on. I was gonna save Spira with my friends and we were only teenagers. With Serenity by my side, there was nothing I couldn’t do.

Yeah it’s a short chapter. I hope you guys like it.

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Thanks Serenity. I worked all day on this. It was hard for me to think what to write next so, I listened to FFX music to help me along. I hope I can do better next chapter. I'm gonna really have to work hard. The second one might be alittle bit longer because the begginning starts out slow. Please get others to read it.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Seriously, it's feels good to know you guys like it. Yes Sasuke, I put alot of effort into it. I didn't want it to suck like the last fic I made which no one read. Chapter 2 will probably be up tomorrow since, i'm doing alot of stuff today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back