• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy X-3: War of the Races (the RPG turned fanfic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Peace has reigned since Sin was destroyed, Shuyin disappeared and the battle between the Youth League and New Yevon stopped. This was all down to Yuna and the return of her lost love, Tidus. Now they are together again. Just when they are settling down in Besaid Island, a war erupts between humans, Guado, Ronso and Al Bhed, a racial war. Now a small band of warriors must stop this war from destroying Spira. If they don't stop it, Sin will return and Shuyin will take over Tidus ...

First and foremost: I must thank Angel of Destiny (was burning keyblade back when we started) for starting the RPG.
Many people came and went, so I kept anyone who had made a continual effort and post at least a few times throughout the story. Myself, Ansemjafar, Grandmaster Chris, and maybe one or two others have made a difference to the story.

and If you have read the previse, I have not copied word-for-word. This is completely well-edited to make sence, post changed to make sence in the story.

Prologue
Tidus and Yuna sat together at their new home on Besaid Island. "So what have you been doing these past two years, Yuna?" asked Tidus. "I'm interested to know."
"Nothing really," sighed Yuna. "Over the past few months, I joined the Gullwings. They're sphere hunters. Rikku said I should've joined, so I did. I found a sphere and it looked like you. But it wasn't you."
"Take it easy," he placed his arm gently around her. "You can tell me in the morning. A lot has changed. You've changed. Spira's changed. I guess we defeated Sin, huh?"
"And Wakka and Lulu are together."
"They actually did it? Way to go, Wakka!" Tidus laughed. "They have a kid now, huh? We might someday. After all, you're not a summoner anymore. Everyone can be happy."
BANG! There is an earthquake. "Whoa!" shouted Tidus. He grabbed Yuna and didn't let go. Then a loud voice growled all over Spira….."THE WAR OF THE RACES HAS BEGUN!"

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Let the memories begin..........

Chapter 1
High in the sky above Spira, a meteor appeared. A winged girl flew in from behind it and stood between it and the ground, her hands stretched open and outward. "Hit me!" she yelled. "You want to hurt Spira? Hurt Spira's guardian angel!" The meteor launched itself at her and nailed her down from the sky, crashing her and it near Yojimbo's cave. Luckily, she was still alive. I'm alive, I suppose. She opened her eyes and glanced around to notice the familiar blue race coming down from their mountain. No, the Ronso have already gone to the Calm Lands. What can I do now?

A young teenage male with blue eyes and brown hair stood in the Cloister of Trials of Yojimbo, beating up a few fiends. His sword glistened as he called down Holy. The fiends vanished as they turned to pyreflies. He then heard the mysterious voice. "THE WAR OF THE RACES HAS BEGUN!" He turned, but saw nothing. He left the cave to see a group of Ronso over head, heading for the Calm lands. What's going on? He began to follow them.

Faith saw the human walk by. Calling out, she cried. "Please! Help me! Help me!" she wailed in pain. I can't get up or anything ... This is so embarrassing. Asking a human for help ... I'm supposed to be a guardian angel. "Can someone help me please?" She cried.

A young male, named Chris, walked around the Calm Lands. He paid no attention to the Ronso, only remembering for a second their rivalry with the Guado, his sworn enemies. As he roamed around he noticed a semi-large rock crushing a woman in the distance. Becoming worried, he rushed over. Chris asked her. "Need some help with anything?"

"I have to stop this!" shouted Faith, struggling to get up. "This war ... the destruction of Spira ... everything! I am a guardian angel of Spira! I won't let my planet down!"
Chris got into a fighting stance. “Hold on….” Channeling energy to his hands, he began to push the meteor off of her.
Faith rolled to the side carefully and quickly. She was in so much pain. "Thank you." she muttered. "It burns ... it hurts ..."
All of a sudden, the meteor began to roll backwards. “Oh no…” Chris tried to push, but his training from earlier had tired him.
"Hold on," said Faith. She got to her feet and concentrated mind, body and soul. She then fired a holy beam and hit the meteor. The meteor exploded into billion of pieces. Then she collapsed, exhausted.

Noticing the explosion, the male following the Ronso turned. There he noticed a boy and…. an angel? Running back to them, he asked. "Do you need help?"
Chris, still in a daze, nodded. "Yah. This girl’s been hurt. We’d better get her to safety, there's no telling what might happen out here." He grabbed on side of the unconscious Faith. "By the way I'm Chris."
"I’m Jackson. Allow me to help." Jackson helped carry her over toward the towering cliffs.
Faith woke up and saw the two people carrying her. "What - What happened?" she whispered. “Who are you?”
Jackson and Chris introduced themselves as they sat her gently down.
"I’m Faith. I think you might noticed that," said Faith got on to her feet, despite her injuries. "I'm a guardian angel. To be more precise, I'm half angel and half psychic. I was trying to stop a meteor from destroying Spira. I was overconfident I could stop that meteor alone. But it overwhelmed me. I managed to save Spira, but I was injured.”
Jackson prepared to cast Cure.
Faith laughed. “Don’t worry about me. Guardian angels recover quickly." She paused “It'll take a bit of time to encourage the Guado and Ronso to have world peace and forget this war."
“What war?” The two inquired.
"The War of the Race. I don't know what to do, but ..." She paused, this time from a feeling. She could feel something was wrong. "Something's wrong. I need to go to heaven for a moment. Do you two wish to join me?”
“Sure.” Jackson smiled.
“Yah. You adults sure are responsible.” Chris grinned.
Faith nodded. She grabbed hold of her companions and they disappeared in a white smoke. They reappeared in heaven.

"WOW!" said Jackson when he got up there. "This place sure is bright."
"This is a place of paradise," said Faith. "Heaven is the other place for what we call the Farplane. Souls are reunited with their loved ones. You might go to the Farplane in Guadosalam, but this is the other side."
"I like this one better." Jackson kicked the cloud to find a pile of gil.
"But when you return to reality, you'll only remember a sort of feeling," said Faith. As the two began to wander, Faith began. "Only guardian angels remember what the other side of the Farplane is like. It's part of the magic to conceal its secrets from humans. The higher gods have cast a spell on all humans who manage to come here. They'll only remember a feeling, but if necessary, they might lift the spell if they trust those who are trustworthy."” She glanced around hopefully. “As you can see, the other guardian angels have disappeared. They've been turned into dark angels."
Chris turned from the large statues he had gone to examine. "How did they become Dark Angels?"
"Dark angels are fallen guardian angels. Some choose to become evil. They formed the dark angels and started killing us to make us evil. If they put darkness into their hearts, the light will fade and their evil selves will be in control.” She sighed. "I am the last guardian angel," she said simply. "We have to leave here immediately." She grabbed her companions and teleported them all back to the Calm Lands. The Ronso there were almost ready to go to war with the Guado. "We have to stop this," she whispered. “And save the world.”

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Cool, that's two! Now all we need is Chris to find this......
And, don't worry, James. You're comin in the next.

Last edited:

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Whoa, I just noticed this. Nice introduction to how it began. I don't even remember all of this but thanks to you I remembered this, it's really good and keep writing!!!

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Chapter 2

A strange looking Ronso was doing his daily exercises and training upon Mt. Gagazet when he heard a voice say "THE WAR OF THE RACES HAS BEGUN." The Ronso wondered where the voice emanated from but ignored it and continued with his training. The war of the races has been taking place with me my entire life. He thought to himself. After killing a few feinds, he decided to go. Running quickly down the mountain, he noticed the absence of the other Ronso. Theyr'e probably avoiding me, Spectro the freak. He sighed as he neared the bottom. There he noticed a figure. Slowing, he stopped in front of it.
Standing before him was a young girl, with a icy stare to match her white hair. She was wearing all black and held a large sword on her belt. "So it is true.” She snarled. “I’ve heard of a strange Ronso looming around these parts, although you don't look entirely ronso."
Spectro stared at her for a moment. "That is because I am only half Ronso."
"I see. Half ronso half human. Interesting." She paused. He slowly started to pass but she held up her sword. "I'm sorry but I can't let you pass."
Spectro stared at the young girl angrily. "Who are you? What business do you have with me?"
"All I can tell you is that my name is Paine."
"I don't wish to fight you Paine."
"Too bad." Paine rushed at Spectro swinging her sword many times. Spectro was able to dodge every swing of her sword. Spectro roared angrily and punched Paine in the face, knocking her to the ground. Paine wiped the blood off of her lips and smiled. "This is going to be fun." She rushed toward Spectro again, sword in hand.
Why is she attacking me? Spectro dodged another blow. I have done nothing to her.

Faith sensed immense pain going on nearby, a fierce battle going on. She turned towards the mountain slope to see Spectro and Paine fighting. “Excuse me.” She said to Jackson and Chris. She jumped in the air toward them. Opening her wings, she swooped toward them, landing between the two. "You have to stop this NOW!" she yelled. "This isn't the way to solve problems! Please, You must understand that war isn't the right thing for a world.”
Paine glared at the newcomers. “I don't care about war or peace. I just want to kill that freak” She ran toward Spectro swinging her sword. Spectro leapt over her and out of the way.
"Please stop this. I don't want to fight you Paine." Spectro sighed.
"Shut up." Paine turned and thrust her sword, nailing Spectro in his gut. She pulled out her sword as he fell to the ground. "Now I'll finish this." Paine raised her sword, ready to deliver the finishing blow.
Jackson and Chris had approached. Chris ran up and kicked the sword out of her hands and kneed her in the gut. "That's enough.” He spat. “You're on the same side. Sure he's half ronso, but he's also human." Chris got into a fighting stance "But if you want to fight someone, then fight me."
Paine picked up her sword, then glared at Chris. "Fine. I'll kill you first, then the freak." Paine ran toward him, swinging her sword.
"No!" shouted Faith. A great barrier appeared between the two. "I was called down here to protect Spira and that is what I'll do!"
Chris broke the barrier and punched Paine in the face and kicked her to the ground. "He’s no freak!" Chris yelled.
Paine looked at him angrily. "Of course he is a freak. He isn't human nor ronso. He is just like Seymour Guado. Freaks like them must be killed."

"STOP THE VIOLENCE!" Jackson watched the fight for a while but things were getting out of hand. "This war will destroy us all if this fighting doesn't end."
"Thank you, Jackson," said Faith, a little relieved but not letting her guard down. I'm starting to make sense. She walked up to the injured Paine and placed her hand over her, healing her of all her wounds. "Even if I am the last guardian angel, I'll go down to protect Spira. The War of the Races was never meant to happen. It was the Ronso's urge for vengeance for the fallen that they wanted to fight the Guado. This was how it was begun."
Spectro stood there holding his bleeding pierced stomach. "Thank you for saving me. She would have killed me if it wasn't for all of you. I also thank you for not judging me by my appearance. My name is Spectro. What are your names?"
"I'm Jackson." Jackson reached toward the injured ronso to help him to feet "You're not the most usual thing in the world."
Spectro sighed as he held out his left hand. He had his right hand held over his stomach. "Tell that to all the beings who have shunned, rejected, and tried to kill me over the years. I have many scars from the people. This wound in my stomach is just more of the prejudice that this world has for me."
"Scars can be healed," said Faith, going over to him. As she removed Spectro's right hand and put her own hand over the stomach, the strange light emerged again to heal another wound. "It only takes healing powers of a guardian angel to show what they're truly made of. I'm Faith by the way. There's nothing wrong with being unusual. I might look human, but I’m a bizarre mix as well. Angels and psychics don't go together."
"Nah.” Chris glanced at Paine, who was calming as they spoke. “That girl had a problem. She might be one of those people we're going to have to stop from fighting."
"Yes," agreed Faith. "Paine, isn't it?"
"What is it to you?" Paine moaned. She picked up her sword and put it to Faith's neck. "I could kill you right now."
Faith laughed. "I just healed you. Don't I get a thank you? Ah, I see. Yuna and Rikku left you, so you looked for trouble again."
Paine growled and ran past them all, off towards Bevelle.
Spectro smiled at Faith. "Thank you, Faith, for healing my wound." He glanced at his stomach, now marked where the sword pierced him. "I don't like to fight. I only learned how because of the people that have tried to kill me over the years." He smiled at Faith. "I guess that the two of us have more in common than meets the eye."
“Well, I guess I’ll see you later.” Chris had calmed and began to follow Paine.
"I heard she use to fight for peace, with Yuna and Rikku. Stopping Vegnagun...... must have been hard." Jackson sighed as he watched Paine run of in the distance. "I wonder what made her act so strange..."
"I know why, but I shouldn't really tell you," sighed Faith. "It's personal. Something personal in Paine's life."
"I see” Spectro sighed “Well. I am going now. I will be heading to Luca." He followed the two before him, except at a slower speed to avoid running into Paine again.
"The people will accept him one day," Faith told Jackson as they walked Spectro walk across the Calm Lands. "When the War of the Races ends, they'll accept him for who he is, not what he is. But the war has begun. There is nothing we can do now except let the Ronso and Guado fight. Although I might not know it, lots will survive. There will be few injuries and the odd death. I'll ensure that the fallen will see reason and will be forgiven in the Farplane."
Jackson grabbed his sword. "I don't know how, but I'm going to try to stop the fighting."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back