• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy X-3: Peace Always Come With A Price

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Fletcher had finally arrived at Besaid. He turned back into his solid form instead of a shadow and looked around.
"I'm guessing that this is the docks." he kept looking around.
"Yeah this is definently the docks." He liked the feeling of Besaid it made him happy. Probably because noone would try and kill him seeming noone here knows who he is.
"Now I wonder what I should do now."

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
A small awkward smile lit Cael's face as he saw Eve's bow. Al Bhed's do not believe in Yevon, but they had the same intentions as the rest of Spira. He remembered his childhood days when the Al Bheds were scorned by the Yevonites.

Operation Mi'ihen was a failure yet a good example of the Al Bhed's intentions, although he had to lose someone important to him. He grinned at Eve. "Well, that's that. I'll take the thunderstrike if that kid runs haywire. It'll be okay." His grin turned to a warm smile as he leaned closer to her, though not invading her personal comfort. "Great to have you with us, Eve." He spoke in a softer and warmer tone.

"My apologies if I come off too forward--I just didn't expect to see the Lady Summoner on this ship. You understand right?"

Cael looked at the strangers who appeared. He didn't realize they got on board. Then again, he was busy searching for someone to sail their ship. As Lucille spoke to him, he noticed the slight retreat she made to the group. "Hi." He said, stepping forward as he gave a friendly smile to 'Jay' and the rest of his companions. "We're her Guardians," He said, loud and clear, with a slight defensive tone. Wouldn't want any stranger catching us off guard. He thought. "Cael." He held out his left hand and shook Jay's right hand, held out for the Summoner. He nodded at the two other guys and looked at Kid, who was standing behind Jay. "Hi there, Kid. Nice to meet you." He smiled. "An unexpected name though." He said to Jay.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
"I'm Daniel," He finally said to Eve before walking off to be alone. He also wanted to avoid hearing Lucille tell the group what he was saying the whole time. "They just won't listen."

Daniel made his way to the back of the boat, expecting to be alone for a bit. Instead he was joined by two other people. "Hey mister, that's a cool sword you've got," He said, "What is it? I've never seen one like it before." Daniel then unsheathed his sword and swung it in the air. Afterwards, he held it in front of the boy to let him hold it. He held it with as firm a grip as his hands could hold. The boy examined the sword in total awe.

"It's a gunblade, this one I created myself." Daniel said, "I don't use it unless I have to protect or kill...." He stopped himself realizing that he was talking to a little boy who didn't really need to know about death. Not like he did at least. The boy's mother then showed up and ruffled her sons hair, still holding onto the gunblade.

"That's enough Vidina, why don't you go along and play." Lulu said. Vidina then gave the gunblade back. Lulu walked toward the edge of the boat and Daniel followed behind her. Together they looked out to the sea, staring at the seagulls. For awhile they didn't say a word to each other, finally Daniel spoke. "I'm sorry about earlier, I got a bit ahead of myself."

She shook her head, "It's alright, don't worry about it." They both fell silent again, looking out at the ocean. Daniel looked behind him and noticed what was going on with Lucille and a group of people. Cael stepped in and seemed to have a handle on whatever was going on. However, Daniel took a mental note of the group of people. "They could be trouble for you," Lulu spoke, watching him from the corner of her eye.

"When we get to Besaid and you do whatever it is you need to do, meet me near my hut. There is something I must show you." Lulu said. She then left to find her son.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
To his delight, the Summoner bowed the Yevonite bow of old. He hadn't seen it done with his own two eyes in some years. Most of the Guardians scattered to their own effects; not very wise to do when a suspicious character waltzes right up to your Summoner. Either they didn't care what happened, or they were oblivious to the group's appearance.

Either way, as Arcade held his hand out to shake the Summoners, one of her Guardians instead took hold of the limb. A head full of blonde hair, and an impressive physique, he flashed the group a warm smile.

"Hi, we're her Guardians. Cael."

Arcade returned the smile, though still assessing the Guardian. There was a slight hint of force behind Cael's actions; as there should be in a Guardian's movements. Arcade approved. Breaking him out of personal thought was the Guardian's greeting to 'Kid'. When the man greeted her personally, the youth retreated further behind Jay.

"H...ello." She muttered, face red, eyes averted to the ground.

"Hm," Arcade tilted his fedora up to scratch at his scalp. "Guess she's shy huh." The man shrugged.

"An unexpected name though." Cael went on to comment.

The man's words caused a small bead of sweat to drop down the side of Jayx's head. ...Was the name she had thought up that bad?

"Heh, indeed. I said the same thing when we met back in Bevelle." Jay turned his head ever so slightly Kid's way, flashing her a sharp look courtesy of his glowing grey eyes. "See, me and the boys are taking the kid here to her home in Besaid--long story short." A sharp pain shot through Arcade's body---his arm was still locking up. The look of pain on appeared, and disappeared from his face like a bolt of lightning.

"We're stuck with eachother for a while, so why don't we all get to know each other? Me and my boys are just a few drifters, but we know how to have a good time! Whaddaya say?"

Arcade grinned goofily as he proposed the offer to the Summoner and her men (and woman).

Last edited:

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
How true. Lucille responded mentally to Eve's warning; she had almost forgotten that Besaid Island was where Lady Yuna was raised. It was once her home. "I will." She responded vocally, taking a bit of her hair in her hand, passing her fingers through it. Finally, a bit of peace. Not that Eve was the rowdy one, but still...she had issues. Hopefully they'd be able to get along mostly...

"We're stuck with eachother for a while, so why don't we all get to know each other? Me and my boys are just a few drifters, but we know how to have a good time! Whaddaya say?"

"I...suppose." Lucille didn't want to be rude, but thought if at least Cael was around she didn't have too much to worry about. Then she realized that she didn't really know much about her Guardians either. Everyone knew her name because, well, she was the current Lady Summoner. If it wasn't for that, she probably would be a total stranger, too.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn soon walked back towards Lucille. "Lady Lucille. I almost forgot." Renn went down onto one knee and pulled out both his blades and transformed them into his greatsword form, plunging the blade into the wood between them. Renn lowered his head and said: "Lady Lucille, I swear, to be the shield that blocks all pain to you. To give you the strength you need to fufill your duties. This is my oath to you as your guardian." Most people would've thought that Renn was just feigning his loyalty... But, in such a short time, he'd realized his duties, almost as fully as Jhect's loyalty to lord Braska, Lady Yuna's father. Renn soon rose and said: "Sorry to surprise you but it was just something I needed to say."

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Among the things and events that have happened to Flora in her life since she left Mount Gagazet, arriving at her homeland is probably the most fun she has had in a long while. It all began with a simple trip to find her roots; to find who she is, and who her birth parents were. It had to be some form of irony that brought this upon her. With her stay at Kilika, Flora finds herself as the guardian of the Kilika temple, protecting it from any and all trespassers. Through her magnificent display of power, and skill, the monk leaders of Kilika pleaded that Flora not go off and leave them, but instead stay, and guard the temple. Her refusal was unacceptable.

It has only been one day since then, and already Flora has fought off dozens of fiends who kept on coming back for more. Sure, Flora enjoys the fights; it helps her stay active, but she just wants one hour where there aren’t any fiends coming at her, or monks shouting at her even though she’s right in front of them. It’s all very irritating for her.

“Lady Flora, terrible news” Cried out a monk in frantic behavior.

With an annoyed sigh, Flora stood up, brushing the dirt from her dress, her violet hair swaying slight to the left, then to the right, and she replied, “Yes, what is it monk?

The monk had a look in his eyes that brought great discomfort to Flora, but for the sake of the monk, she didn’t freak out as well. “Lady Flora, there seems to be some sinspawns attacking the fiends.” The Monk spoke.

In her mind Flora was thinking how this wasn’t her problem. If they were just attacking the fiends, then obviously there wouldn’t be any reason for Flora to intervene, for it would involve her assistance, and put the temple at a risk of being attacked by an enemy who could be lurking at in the bushes. Then again, Flora also knew that it wouldn’t be right for her to leave this matter unattended, no matter how much she didn’t want to attend to it.

“Fine, take me there,” with a simple notion of acceptance to her own right of mind, Flora and the Monk went down to the lower parts of the forest where there were at least ten dozen fiends all gathered in one place trying to take out only two sinspawns, but even with them .

The two sinspawns had a round lower-body with a strange plant-like structure in it. Long vines acted as its arms, and a head shaped like an alligator’s head or something similar to that. Green, red, and yellow acted as the colors of its body. In her mind, Flora was thinking of the perfect way to get them eliminated, but then again, she knew that there was just too many here, and if anything, the fiends seemed like they could definitely hold their ground against these Sinspawns for the time being.

“Monk, listen up.” Flora said in a demanding voice. Her body facing the direction to the sea. “I’m gonna distract these sinspawns, and try to lure them to the far side of the forest, but in the meantime, you need to warn the villagers that they are not to enter the forest for any means, got it.?”

With no words spoken, but a simple nod, the monk went off to do what Flora had asked him. It was in that instant where Flora pulled out her two knifes, and her deathmatch with the SinSpawns was going to begin, and it was surely going to be a bumpy ride.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Daniel and Lulu exchanged more words, though she did not mention Wakka or the rest of the group. Dan knew that would be a touchy subject for her to talk about. He didn't want to end up being destroyed by one of her spells or something. Occasionally, Daniel would look over at the summoner and the rest of the group to see if everything was alright.

The boat finally landed on the shores of Besaid. Daniel waited for the locals and others to get off before gathered by the group. They huddled around each other like they were a team making a plan of attack. "We go directly to the temple. Then we're going to talk to the fayth and see what's up," Daniel said, "Lucille you will pray for the aeon while one of us get any supplies we may need during this pilgrimage." He then walked off the ship and onto the sand. Lulu and Daniel glanced at each other once more before she took the walk toward her village with Vidina.

"Remember what Eve said, they could possibly be very hostile here. Stay alert and make contact with no one," The last part he mainly looked at Lucille. Anything she said could possibly be turned against her. "Let's go guys, we've got to be on our way."

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#

Cael caught on Lucille's hesitant reply. He wasn't sure whether it was because she was shy or scared, but nevertheless she shouldn't be left alone. And then Renn appeared, displaying his loyalty to her. He glanced at Eve. Daniel had walked someplace else at the moment, probably to have some time alone. The guardians here at the moment should be enough to show them not to mess around.

"I don't see why not." He said in his usual carefree voice, hiding his suspicion towards the strangers. He looked at Lucille with a reassuring grin. "The more, the merrier, huh?" He said. He looked at Kid with a grin. "Must be nice coming back home," To a family, he thought, when they arrived. He gave a small grin at Jay and the rest. He waved a goodbye.

The group came together to hear Daniel's plan. "Right..." He put on his shades. "And we relax," He said reassuringly to Lucille. "We're doing Spira a favour after all, defeating Sin and all that." He spotted Enyat getting off the ship for a while, and gave him a tiny wave. "Off we go."

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Aurora held her breath as the airship began to sink deeper into the ocean. She kicked and punched and pushed at the door to open but it wouldnt. She tried her hardest at the window but it failed also. The guard was trying the same but had the same luck. It looked as if she would drown before she completed her goal. She hadnt even gotten to start it yet.

The guard swam to the back of the airship. He struggled to open a closet but he was able to. He reached inside to pull out a gun. He aimed the gun at Aurora. Aurora knew what he was doing. He wasnt aiming for her. She swam out the way as he started to shoot at the window behind her. THe glass cracked to where it was weak. THey both pushed on the glass with all their strength until the window came off.

THey hurridly swam upward towards the surface. THey were running out of air. The air ship had drifted far into the ocean and as Aurora looked down she could still see it going further down. Her head was started to hurt. She was getting dizzy. She was running out of air. She still felt like she had a ways to go to reach the surface. The guard started moving slower and slower. He must have felt the same thing she was. But Aurora wasnt giving up. She kept swimming with all her strength. She was almost to the top. She looked to see that the guard had stopped moving. He was still. His eyes still open. It looked as if he was looking directly at her. His body was getting farther away. It was drifting to the bottom of the ocean. Aurora slightly felt bad but the death of someone she held hostage was not gonna stop her. She tried to swim faster. As she looked up she could see the light from the sun but it blurry. He head was hurting worse. She was determined to live.

She arose from the ocean and gasped for air. She floated in place for a while. She could see the island, it was the only place she coudl go. She looked around the sky to see the airships but they were nowhere to be found. When she caught her breath she started swimming towards the island.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Easy for you to say... Lucille thought bitterly, walking on the sands of Besaid. She had only heard about beaches and sand, and was quite surprised to see them for the first time. She could almost feel the many stares of the locals nearby, but ignored them and treaded across the sand. It was hard to walk on; walking behind someone meant getting sand all over your legs. Or in her case, her skirt. If the fayth rejects me, then there's no use for me anymore...

I'm not doing this for Spira. I'm on this journey for revenge. For Lady Yuna. For justice. She wanted to say, but played along with everyone's fantasy of the brave and noble summoner. She was more focused on the fayth; she had hoped that her training had somehow prepared her for this, but it was rumored that Lady Yuna had spent three days in the Chamber of the Fayth, having apparently collapsed. Every minute we aren't on the move is another minute Sin has to kill more innocent people...another minute dedicated to the enemy we had met before... She reminded herself, biting her lip slightly. Everything I've done up to now is to prepare for this, but there's always that chance of rejection...My magic might be strong enough, but maybe my spiritual powers aren't as up to par...

She felt sick. Her stomach was in knots. She blamed it on the boat, but knew that her own nervousness was getting to her. She smacked her own cheek, getting a grip on herself. Now is NOT the time to go and do this! It's all or nothing!

With the slightest boost of confidence, Lucille suddenly started walking faster, trudging past her Guardians. The sand finally faded towards more solid ground, the landscape green with nature and ruins of a past millenia know in their midst. The ruins were before Sin came, before the corruption. She had paused for a moment to look at them, but as she heard her Guardians approach, she kept walking.

The path to Besaid was stunning, to say the least; a single path guided by waterfalls and nature pointing the way to the village. She couldn't help but look around at everything; though she had traveled before, she had never seen such a natural setting untouched by civilization.

Of course, fiends had littered the path.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Let's get started.

Miah's horrible experiences with his transportation methods did not change within a couple of hours. The miscalculation of his destination caused him to appear almost in the middle of nowhere. Well, a huge water mass spread out everywhere. Flying at extremely fast speeds, Miah caught a glimpse of something burning out in the water. He had to find the summoner and her guardians. Fast. But with all of his clumsiness, that would take more time than one would guess. Everything was based on time, and although he had time to spare, the sooner would be
much better.

SPLASH!

Miah skipped along the water like a rock along the line of a lake. Limbs flailing in all directions, it's almost a miracle that none of his bones were broken or lose consciousness at that. Miah twisted his body to gain control of it again and grazed his hand along the surface of the water resulting in a slight tremor to occour. A nice 'C' shaped rock cresent formed at his side. His feet slid from top to bottom slowing the momentum to a complete halt. He caught his breath but his head was killing him. Although at the same the body as a whole felt crappy. Miah gave a quick shake only to take notice of his surrounding. At his east, an airship was going under, and at a rapid rate. It was pretty unlikely that anyone even survived the crash. Contrary to his belief, there was a presence at hand. That was the least of his worries to be honest.

Miah had to take a break. He had taken way too much self-inflicted pain. Yeah he could stand to get better at that. An island to his north sat idle nothing else seemed to be in sight for a couple miles. An easy hour could be spent there. Waving his hand across his body, the wind had taken him up again and swept him to the coast of the island. "Finally I stick a landing" Miah complained as he
noticed landing on two feet. Up to his knees is water, Miah bent down and cupped water in his hand splashing it onto his face. Finally, he lethargically walked over to the soft sand and sat up against a palm tree which provided a much needed shade and dosed off in a light nap.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
The boat docked on the shores of Besaid Island, and the reek of animosity was rife in the air. Of course, the villagers kept largely to themselves, but the unnerving feeling that took over the boat was immutable, a silence broken by the accusing sibilance of whispers and glares. Eyes burned into the hull, locked on the procession of summoner and guardians as they disembarked. Eve felt something breaking in the air. It was the sound of an island and its people stripped of naivety, exposed for the first time to the biting harshness of a world they thought was purified. The brunette bit her lower lip and hurried past the other guardians to Lucille.

“Do what you must, Lady Summoner, but I have no interest in following you into the temple.” Though she addressed Lucille, the declaration was equally intended for other guardians. “Let me get the supplies. If anyone here knows anything about soliciting men, it’s me. The depravity men exhibit when in a woman’s presence is shocking and what I am an expert in exploiting. I’ll make us the best possible deals.” She skimmed a hand through her hair, tucking the voluptuous tresses behind her ear, then plunged down to pull out her guns. “Now, who’s ready to carve a path through this miserable lot?” The straight of the barrel, a dangerous, immaculately varnished finger locked around its trigger, guided the guardians’ eyes to the profusion of fiends that dotted the path.

Instinct pulled the trigger twice before Eve even registered the stray Condor that had glided a hairsbreadth too close to her. The bullets passed cleanly through the skull, jerking its head before completing their journey through the other side. The fiend exploded to pyreflies before its open mouth could begin the building shriek. Unflinching, she smirked. And that, kiddies, is how you take care of a fiend.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Renn soon followed Lucille after his oath onto the isle. His blades sheathed at the backside of his waist. Renn observed the islescape, the greens of the forest, the terqoise of the ocean, and the tanned yellowish tone of the sand. He kept a steady pace to match Lucille's. He observed the fiends ahead of him then yelled back to his fellow guardians. "Hey we're here! C'mon!"

Light

faster than
Awards
Felden peered around the docks. He saw the ship parked in the water, and gazed over the top. Empty.
"Damn. You think they would go home after that wouldn't you. But no they are resilient. Looks like I will have to ... meet up with them again."
He wove his way through the city trying to pick up on a trail of were the Summoner had gone. He asked around until the people said that they had not seen the Summoner. He waited until the Summoner came past, because eventually she would have to come.
"Well. Again my eyes are in need."
Felden faded away and appeared upon a building. He awaited for the Summoner.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
The boat pulled into port, and finally they laid their eyes upon the sandy hamlet of Besaid. One by one the passengers shuffled off, and in time, so did the Summoner and her fellows, and Arcade and his boys. The boss of the latter, touched down the ivory shore with a grand yawn and an exaggerated stretch of the limb. Fedora tilting upwards on the head, newly lit cigarette hanging from his mouth, he couldn’t express how happy he was to be off of that dreaded boat.

“Ohhhhh! Finally, land that doesn’t rock!” Arcade was about to kneel into the sand, but remembered how nice the black trousers he had on were—couldn’t mess those up now could he? He had broken away from the rest of the crew in all of his excitement, so he turned around back towards the damndable vessel to check their status.

"Must be nice coming back home,"

Cael said to Jayx with a wave, just before they departed from the ship. The youth blinked her green and brown eyes, confused by the man’s kindness.

“Weird…hey Moose,” She turned to Goatee. Jayx tended to give everyone she came across affectionate nicknames, well, depending on how much she liked you, “Whydja think that Cael guy was so…” Moose snorted.

“Nice?” The giant peon inferred with a grin.

“Yeah! That’s it. Uhm, whydja think he was so nice?”

“Dunno. Coulda just been dumb.” Goatee shrugged.

As the trio (P. Stache was a few steps behind, awkwardly trying to shield himself from the intense Besaid sunlight) set foot on the sandy shore themselves, the clown shoe clad youth made sure to keep her enormous shoulder bag from touching the sand. The sight of the kid struggling to hold the bag up away from the ivory stuff beneath her was painful, yet hilarious.

“Here,” Goatee snatched the orange bag from her, and hoisted it over his shoulder, effortlessly. “Better?” Jayx giggled and nodded.

“Sheesh, what took you guys so long?” Arcade quickstepped to meet them. “Whatever. Look, we’re splitting up,” The vest clad man tilted his head towards the Summoner’s group, who were making their way towards the village path.

“Why Boss?” Jayx asked, a bit intimidated by the thought.

“Our goal is to find the third Sphere. We’ve got two leads. The Resonance itself, and the Late Apu’s crew who’s currently here searching for that very same Sphere. Jayx, you take one Sphere, I’ll take the other, I want you two to search the area for the Late Apu’s crew. Aight?” Arcade winked at the three of them as Jayx gingerly handed him one of the two Spheres. “We’ll stay connected through these,” From his handy dandy breast pocket on his vest, the Boss pulled three white earpieces. “They’re already set to the proper frequency, I handled that on the ship. Anyway,” He looked Goatee’s way, “You take this one, Jayx you take the other.” The both nodded at him.

“Be careful. All of you. The loss of the High Summoner has…changed, this island. The only ones that should be worried are the Lady Summoner and her crew, but you all be careful just the same—“ They all looked at Arcade in shock. Was that genuine worry and care in his voice? Noticing this, he scowled. “I’m just saying. Paying for funerals and caskets are costly, and I’d rather not spend my Gil in such a way.” With a shrug, he gracefully turned around to face the village. A gang of villagers were blocking the path to the village, but, fortunately it looked like the Summoner’s crew was taking care of that.

“Let’s roll.”

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
"Felden over here!" Fletcher yelled to catch Felden's attention.
"Follow me!" Fletcher started following the Summoner and her Guardians but he did keep out of sight. Fletcher then summoned his sword and held it tightly. Static started to crackle up his arm. He was ready for whatever was going to come to him.

Light

faster than
Awards
Felden heard a loud sound. He looked into the deep crowd of people walking past. He spotted Fletcher and appeared beside him.
Felden whispered something into Fletcher's ear, then kept out of the direct sight of the party.
He made a quick sign across his body and stalked the party silently.
Things were going to get sticky soon. Very soon.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Daniel hung back as the others fought the fiends with Eve leading the charge. These fiends were low in power, there was no need for the entire group to jump into the fight. The fiends were easily handled by the fighters, thus clearing most of the trail to the village.

The village was just ahead of them. Daniel could already feel the gloom and hatred that they were yet to meet but he strolled on. The temple was in the back of the small village. There was a small group of villagers surrounding the entrance. They didn't look the least bit hostile, but more on the curious side. But just in case anything happened, Daniel kept his guard up. He turned to the others and nodded to them, signaling for them to do the same. Daniel approached the villagers. "Let us pass." He demanded. They stood there ground, shaking.

"We want the summoner!" One in front yelled.

Daniel wheeled around and walked toward Lucille. He got close enough to be able to whisper in her ear. "Lie to them if you have to. Just tell them something so we can get a move on. If worse comes to fruition, most of them won't be able to run away from any fiend that might attack them."

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Tell them anything...okay. Lucille walked past her Guardians, nodding to them, as if to tell them to stand down. Once again with the ancient bow of Yevon, Lucille bowed lowly, and then stood up straight with an innocent smile. "My name is Lucille." She introduced herself, still smiling despite the fact that she was more than sure that many were hostile. "I am from Bevelle, home of Yevon."

With a small breath, she continued, "Before you make your impression of me, I'd like to prove my worth first, if you wouldn't mind. I understand that you--that this world--has suffered a terrible loss. It is more than understandable of your negativity towards me; the thought that someone could try to replace High Summoner Yuna is a thought unbearable. But I assure you, I am no replacement. While we share the profession, the late Lady Yuna and I have one thing in common--we wish to bring true peace to Spira. If you would let me prove my worth, I will prove it as those before me have. If the fayth answer my prayers, I am sure that you will have no problem with me starting my pilgramage. If not, then do whatever it is you must--maim me, harm me in any way, take my life--a Summoner whose prayers are unanswered is useless to this world. I will not fight back. But please, let me pass, let me avenge Lady Yuna."

She paused, her smile no longer on her face, instead she waited for their reply, her hands clasped together, a true plea. Her words were true, and she knew (or hoped) that they would at least let her pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back