• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy X-3: Peace Always Come With A Price

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
"I suppose my first one would be why both Sin--and yourself--have returned. There's some sort of connection, isn't there?"

The little girl cocked her head to the said and the smile kind of faded away, "Good question. I wish we had figured this out sooner." She said, "Seymour Guado, he is a direct descendant of Lady Yunalesca. Even in the afterlife he can create the Final Aeon, in this case, it is his mother. She has become the new Sin and Seymour....he has become something we do not understand."

The little girl paused and walked around for a bit, "I myself don't know all of the details on how we got here though. You'll just have to ask Auron about that. He was there when Seymour died. Now, anymore questions? If not, I'd be more than happy to let you pray to me."

The fighting continued on the outside, the two of them versus the guardians in the room. Daniel moved back,trying to catch his breath. A woman then jumped through the air and attacked the two men. It was the lady from before that had saved Lucille. Now was the time to pay her back. The one named Felden attacked her after she hit the wall and regained her footing. No doubt she could fend for herself, but Daniel hated owing people. He ran in front of her and blocked the attacks with his gunblade. When Felden backed away, Daniel rushed forward to stab the enemy in the chest.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Zanarkand...City of the Dead. Lucille dropped her gaze, pondering to herself. Long ago, it used to be the mark of a Summoner's Pilgramage's end, signifying the peak of their journey, as well as the last place they would be. To think that Sir Auron would be there, oh, how irony played us. There was so much more that she wanted to ask, but refrained--only because there wasn't much time. As she was sitting there, Sin was out destroying Spira. But one question she had to ask came up...

"...Should I follow in Lady Yuna's footsteps?" Lucille asked. "Should I travel to each temple? I mean, I only ask because if Zanarkand is my goal, rather, Sir Auron is my goal, does that mean I might as well try to obtain as many Aeons as possible?"

She felt a little dumb to ask, but she had to be sure; she wanted to go to every temple, but if it wasn't needed, she wouldn't go. As she had thought before, time was of the essence. But if it was neccesary, then, she would go through with it. It would make sense if she went through with the pilgramage; after all, the Aeons held powers that which man could only dream to have. So in a way, it was proof of her power.

In that case...

Changing her mind, she shook her head, stating, "No, I know the answer to that. I will follow in her footsteps; I know without the Aeons, there is little hope in defeating Sin. I hope you will answer my prayers..." She closed her eyes, letting her mind focus on one thing, hoping with all her might that finally, she would become a true Summoner. The title would no longer be just that--it would be her true purpose.

Light

faster than
Awards
Felden swung at the his enemies sword that had stabbed at him. The attack had startled him, which made his arm wobble. He chanced a quick glance at Fletch, then raised his sword up into a defensive postion. He getured for his foe to move towards him.
"Bring it, slave of the Summoner!"

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
“No matter how delicious you look, you’re going to have to tell me your name first.”

The woman’s whisper, though sweet to his ear had the slight scent of alcohol behind it. Not that he minded that though, it was a comforting smell to him. He watched with a small smirk as she sat on the stool next to him, the cross of her legs causing his brow to twitch in some kind of excitement.

“I overheard your conversation with the barkeep earlier. I was on the same ship as you, you dirty devil! Maybe that’s where you’ve seen me—though I hardly recall you being there. But it seems the Fates have crossed our paths more than once, so, go on. Amuse me.”

One finger ran across his arm—the one that could actually feel. The thief chuckled before he leaned forward. The two faces were only a breath’s length apart now; Arcade licked his lips before he replied. It was taking every bit of his self-control not to pounce on this woman.

“Arcade Gambit. I’m a drifter, looking for…something.” Arcade grinned, just enough to show his gleaming canine teeth. His gray eyes were glowing just a tad bit brighter now, “….Perhaps you could help me find it?” The whole time the immortal had been leaning ever so closer to her, and now, there was but a millimeter of space between their faces.

Emergency Transmission. It will be automatically patched through.

His earpiece notified, and just like that, Arcade found a certain green-eyed youth hollering in his ear.

Why didn’t you answer Boss! What if I was dying?!

Arcade roared as he regretfully pulled away from his newest target, frustration radiating from his being. He brought his steel index finger to his ear and rested it against the plastic device.

“What is it Jayx…?” He grumbled, clearly trying to mask his anger.

I know where the next Sphere is! It’s inside the Besaid temple!

“You’re kidding?” Arcade bit his lip, “Tch. That’s why the Late Apu’s boys couldn’t find it….the can’t get near the Trials…”

R-right. So what do we do? The Summoner and her Guardians are already inside…

“Dammit. It’s right in front of us and we can’t reach it…” The Boss shot up from his seat, a different kind of desire fueled his irises now. “Fine, call Moose and Twitch. We’re getting inside that temple.”

Wha…it’s a temple Boss! We can’t just…

Goodbye Jayx. Do what I said.”

The girl let out a big sigh.
Fine…

“Atta girl.” Arcade clicked his teeth and winked, just before he ended the transmission with a press of the button. As he gathered his bearings, ready to leave out, he remembered the object of his seconds ago lust. He stood above her now, arms crossed, organic hand lightly stroking his beard. “I regret to say this, but I have to take my leave now,” The man gave a full body shrug, “You could always come with me though. Leave everything behind, walk with the wind as I do.” He was bluffing of course, but then a thought occurred to him. This woman was a Guardian—and that meant she could get into the temple.

She could get him into the temple. Maybe he wouldn’t have to force his way in after all.

“The again…maybe we don’t have to part ways, just yet?” Arcade bent himself over to get a little closer to her, “Perhaps we could help each other out? I need to pay the temple a visit, but they won’t let me in unless I’m with the Lady Summoner, or if I’m with Yevon…which I’m obviously not. But you though. You were with the Lady, weren’t you? Help me get in?”

That wide smirk of his crossed across his entire face, “I wouldn’t ask this for free of course. I always pay back my debts, no matter what form they come in. Miss....?” Gray eyes were yet again lit ablaze.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Fletcher crashed into the wall but he got back up.
"Hmph. I may have underestimated the power of you Guardians. I will have to make due with the power I can gather then!" Fletcher turned into a shadow and zipped behind Daniel. He placed his hand on Daniel's back and sent the electric pulse into him. Fletcher then tightly gripped his sword and concerntrated. It started to go a black colour.
"You may think we're outnumbered but our abilities are our specialty!" Cain then slashed at Daniel and then kicked at his back.

Light

faster than
Awards
Seeing Fletch, reassured Felden and that made him shout with glee. He stabbed at Daniel, then turned around and ran through the room. "Hey Fletch! Ready to unfold phase 2? Too bad if not!"
Felden laughed as he opened the door, and Sinspawn scurried in. After doing so he rentered the battle.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
The man was smooth; there was no doubt about it. He had a tact that most men lost under the gaze of her hazel eyes, eyes with irises that seemed to flash a green thick with lust, a tact that, suffice it to say, had her falling for his charms. As he walked away to continue his conversation with a device that appeared to be embedded in his ear, she noted something about the way he stood. His poise carried regalness that only men in power possessed, a confidence that, like hers, was unbreakable, and if there was one thing the woman sitting by the bar desired, it was power. Power over people moves mountains. And Eve had only too many mountains to move.

“Varden. But you can call me Eve.” She offered her hand, an offer the man kindly accepted, and glided off the stool and out the door, hand still clasping his.

“We’re going to visit a man named Hatto first. I have to run a few errands before babysitting again—probably just buying a few potions in case one of the younglings bruises themselves.” She chuckled; it was a small chuckle. Sunlight appeared to restrain most of the effects of intoxication.

Upon acquiring the supplies they walked to the temple, Eve’s pouch considerably heavier with the added weight of glass and liquid. She felt one of the island’s reputed breezes trace the nape of her neck, and an involuntary shudder run down her back. It must have caught Arcade’s attention because she caught his sudden head jerk in her periphery.

“Just the wind. I’m fine,” she said. It was not a lie, but it wasn’t the whole truth, either. Thing was, she feared she would soon never again feel the rushing winds on her skin. Thing was, Yuna and her lot believed they had truly vanquished Sin, but they never did. Thing was, Sin had come back and it had taken their lives, just as it had done to countless summoners before. Thing was, their deaths attested to the inescapable curse of a summoner, a curse she had dove into headfirst.

“Follow my lead,” she whispered when they reached the temple entrance. She wrapped her arm around his and leaned on his shoulder.

The entrance was majestic. Yellow candlelight spilled from every crevice and corner, rising straight in streaks that danced across murals etched on the stone wall. A mosaic of the temple glyph spanned the floor. Leafed with gold, marble columns ascended to the soaring expanse overhead, a faint depiction of a massive bird-like creature visible in the shadow of the roof.

Two priests prevented their progress. “Halt! The summoner is praying to the Fayth. You must not interrupt. The Cloister is—“

“Take it easy, boys,” she cooed. “I’m one of her guardians, and this is an old friend of mine, a lost lover in another life, you might say.” Still cradling his arm, she slid Arcade a swift wink. “Now how about you do us all a favor and let us in?”

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
"Okay, this is..." Cael sighed. "I told you not to throw your attacks blindly." He looked at the destroyed part of the temple by Inferno. Things were getting messy and he felt annoyed. "Hey, you two. Chill out!" He shouted.

Just then Fletcher went behind Daniel and seemed to be electrocuting Daniel. Cael dashed and kicked Fletcher hard, making him stumble back. He clenched his left fist. "You're getting on my nerves." His expression was furious, casting Cura on Daniel.

Cael spotted Felden opening the door; sinspawns entered. Cael gritted his teeth as he cast Flare on the lot of Sinspawns. He faced Felden and dashed towards him, grabbing him by his shirt, pushing him back till he hit the wall of the chamber hard. His eyes narrowed and his usual carefree look was replaced by fury. He gave a few hard punches at his stomach as he held him there. "Who the hell are you?" He asked venomously.

Throwing him aside, Cael cast Flare on the Sinspawns again. There shouldn't be too many of them. "Tch," He snapped his fingers, casting another Flare spell though he cut back on the power of the spell so he was careful not to damage the surroundings.

Light

faster than
Awards
Felden rolled and then managed to stand up. He was wheezing for breath and tried to look around, but everything was fuzzy.
"HealGuard!"
Felden turned a pale green colour as he brought his sword up and turned waiting to see any in coming enemies. After he recovered he finally ran over to Fletch who had been kicked by the same Guardian that he had been punched by. He stood there, smiling as the Sinspawn still spewed in. He knew that there couldn't be many more, but still it would keep the Guardians occupied. He rushed into battle, after the Guardian that had punched him. Felden slashed with his sword, madly at his enemy and then dived backwards and shot a small ball of darkness at the enemy.
Then Felden layed his eyes upon the idiot who started the boat fire. He hurriedly ran towards him, and then lunged out with his sword, hoping to feel flesh being cut.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Fletcher snickered as he got back up.
"I like you people. You stay alive longer than the rest of my entertainment." He turned back into a shadow and zipped up to the one who had just hit him. He slammed his electrical fist in his opponents face, which he then followed up by spinning his leg around and smacking his foot in his face. Fletcher then looked back at the Sinspawn. They were now attacking the Guardians in the room. Fletcher whistled and pointed at his opponent. Three Sinspawn jumped on him which satasfied Fletcher enough to revert his attention to Felden attacking the boy that had set the boat on fire. He had a grudge held against him.
"Felden! We're about to run out of Sinspawn! Make a bit more damage and then run!" Fletcher then diverted his attention back to the battle.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
I lost my focus for a slight second when one of the enemies attempted to attack me when a guardian blocked the attack. I reflexively flinched at the sudden BOOM and roars of flame. These people are reckless. I noticed the situation getting worse when massive amounts of Sinspawn began filing in. Then I noticed the fact that I was standing there doing nothing.

I quickly cast shell and protect on the guardians.

I immediately attacked the Sinspawn, freezing them in place with blizzard and shattering them with my blade. My dagger fell to the floor when a Sinspawn latched onto my arm, sinking it's teeth in.

"Shit!" I yelped, trying to pry the bastard off. I put my other hand over it's head, watching as ice engulfed it's head. I punched it's head as it shattered and it's body plopped to the floor.

I stared at the protruding frozen fangs stuck in my skin, the anger inside bubbled up as I bit my lip. I couldn't hold it in much longer.

"Felden! We're about to run out of Sinspawn! Make a bit more damage and then run!"

I turned my attention to the source of the voice. I was fuming.

"No! This ends now!" I shouted.

I threw my arm at the man "Blizzara!" I shouted as shards of ice formed and hurdled towards him.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Arcade watched and followed in delight as Eve took him through the movements of her plan. He didn’t know just what made her come with him, but he wasn’t complaining. Not only was he going to get the Sphere, but he also had another, much more tangible prize on his arm. As they entered the surprisingly regal looking temple, the Boss had a pleased smirk wide across his face.

He stayed silent as Eve talked her way through the guards. She passed him a wink with her arm still tucked under his. He watched as the guards deliberated quickly between each other.

“….Fine. Go on in.”

Arcade smiled, partly as a taunt. With his free hand, he took off his fedora, and placed it against his chest in a mocking show of respect. “I appreciate it boys.” He winked as the duo started for the entrance to the trials. “You’re good. You should really consider filling that spot in my team…” At that same time, Jayx, Moose, and Twitch came trailing behind, with the green eyed jester leading the crew.

With a certain jealously in her eyes she watched as Arcade and his new friend marched into the Cloister.

“We’re with them.” Moose said, pointing to the Boss and the woman. “Right?” The guards didn’t have it in them to confront the giant of a man and simply stepped aside.
“Boss!” Moose’s voice boomed through the hall. Arcade groaned before he waved a hand back to them.

“Come on.” He called out; not even trying to sound enthused.

As they got deeper and deeper into the Cloister, the hymn of the fayth was gradually drowned out by the sound of clashing metals, screams, and traveling magics. Arcade had one Sphere in his hand, checking for the resonance. There was some vibration, and some glowing, but not enough.

“Looks like a bit deeper…” Grey eyes glowed with excitement, the third Sphere was nearly in his grasp.

Jayx’s ears were ringing, a result of the hymn she could not hear. It was as if a thousand birds were chirping inside them, all at the same time. She smacked the side of her head in an attempt to stop it—but to no avail. “Ugh…” This always happened to her when it came to the hymn, even though her ears were deaf to it completely, it somehow managed to give her a migraine.

“Boss…” Moose muttered, the man already knew what the problem was.

“Give her the medicine I gave you on the way over here. Make sure its only two pills though, anymore is too dangerous, understand?” He didn’t watch him, but he could feel Moose’s strong nod. The giant handed the youth two purple pills from his lead vest’s side pocket.

“I can’t take it without something to drink though…”

“Cast a water spell.” Arcade spat.

“Ugh.” Jayx groaned.

"Felden! We're about to run out of Sinspawn! Make a bit more damage and then run!"

"No! This ends now!"

“Blizzara!”

Arcade’s eyes widened at the scene playing out before him. The Lady Summoner and her Guardians were knee deep in Sinspawn. No, not just Sinspawn, there were two men there apparently allied with the spawn—interesting. “Feel free to do some Guardian-ing, I won’t be hurt or anything, not that much at least.” He reached for his heart and contorted his face, feigning heartbreak. For the first time since they entered the Cloister he removed his arm from its spot under hers, and stepped forward into the center of the chaos, waving for his men to follow him in.

“Moose, Twitch, you know what to do. And Jayx, the book.” All three of them nodded. Moose and Twitch removed from their waists two shotguns, while Jayx fished out a giant black grimoire from her equally giant bag. She cracked the book open, and as if guided by the wind itself it floated from her hands and into the air just a few inches in front of her.

Bullets flew from the grunt’s shotguns and into a number of Sinspawn faces, instantly turning the demons into rainbow colored lights.

“Hm…” Arcade didn’t move a bit into combat though, instead he kept his eyes fixated on the cerulean sphere in his palm. It was vibrating with so much force he though the thing would leap from his hand any second. And then, he saw it. “Aha…tricky…” A green light was shining from one of the concrete blocks under his feet. He twisted his index finger in a circle over his head, prompting his crew to form a circle around him. Heaven forbid something come up behind him right?

Arcade didn’t try and waste time removing the concrete block. Instead, using his right, flesh hand, he formed a gun shape with his index and thumb. A ball of purple light formed at the tip of his index, and within seconds it flew from the digit and into the block. Thousands of years of dust, grime, and hard work were released into the atmosphere.

The smooth looking man was shaking with anticipation now. The azure Sphere in his hand was singing a duet with the Chamber of Fayth, its resonance at peak. He crouched down to grab the third Sphere of Legend, this one a mint green color. It was warm to the touch, and glowing in excitement—possibly from being reunited with its sisters.

“She’s so beautiful!” Arcade tossed the blue Sphere Jayx’s way. He now held the green sphere up high towards the ceiling, admiring its luminosity.

“Just four more to go now…and then…”

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Guardianing. Right.

Eve whirled on the points of her heels and drew her right hand in graceful arc to her lips. While walking to the source of the explosions she kissed the tips of two fingers then threw her hand out beside her, fingertips facing Arcade. Until later, darling.

Sandstone walls in the Cloister rimmed her vision, an ethereal greenness illuminating the fine textures in the rock. Were it not for the promise of bloodshed ahead, she would find the solemn peace within its confines unsettling, even frightening. This was her first time setting foot into a temple, let alone its heart, a place where only summoners and their guardians were permitted to enter, the Chamber of the Fayth.

As she entered the room, she felt the rush of air skim her face as icicles, each the length of her forearm and about the same width, hurtled on their trajectory to the arch of the doorway. She blinked involuntarily. It is said that the reflex to protect the eyes overwhelms all other commands from the brain; no known force on Spira can bypass it. Funny, Eve thought, that’s how I feel about the summoner.

On opening her eyes, she discovered a new member had joined the fray. Black hair, black leather outfit—Eve suspected this was where their similarities ended.

“You the one behind this?” Eve tilted her head to the barrage of ice needles embedded in the stone. Eyes narrowed; voice lowered. “You would not be standing now if even one touched my face.”

Disarm the idiots. She drew her guns and felt adrenaline surge through her veins, accelerating her movement and her thoughts. Vision sharpened as her irises dilated. Three shots; perfect aim; the satisfying resonance of metallic clamor as bullet ricocheted on sword and dagger. Her enemies’ weapons scattered in chaos.

“Restrain the mage and keep the other two weaponless!” she commanded, stowing her weapons.

Looking to her left, she saw her comrade clutching his side. Cael had seen better days. It seemed the three hooligans had injured him through and through: a long cut ran down his back, his front stabbed, stained by the deep maroon of Al Bhed blood; a stray icicle plunged into his bicep.

“Don’t move. I’ve got the fix,” she said, rifling through her pouch. She drew two vials, each no larger than a closed fist, brimming with liquid sapphire. “Drink up.”

As Cael poured the liquid down his throat, a green glow diffused through his body, emerging at wounds in a dance of fluorescent light, sealing them and healing him. He looked at Eve, his eyes expressing the gratitude his recovering diaphragm could not, who immediately read his intentions and returned a sharp nod.

Eve grabbed the empty flasks and rushed to the approaching Sinspawn. She smashed the glass on its deformed features, leaping overhead and allowing gravity to pull the heel of her boot through its skull before bounding once more to its sibling ahead. A profusion of aimless pyreflies tickled her back as she impaled the monstrosity in front. It, too, dissipated in a cloud of shimmering orbs of light.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
In his carelessness, he ended up getting hurt by attacks from Felden and Fletcher. His sight became fuzzy and he coughed out blood. This is bad, he thought, though he didn't really feel a heavy panic settling down on him. He panted as he looked the Sinspawns surrounding them.

He was getting dizzy as he heard a woman shouting 'Blizzara'. Oh snap, he shook his head slightly, when he heard a familiar voice. He looked up, squinting his eyes slightly to see Eve. She handed him the potions; he drank it down. A life saver. He looked at her with gratitude to which she gave a sharp nod.

He took deep breaths. He just needed a while to recover. He moved himself to lean on the wall as he wiped off the sweat from his forehead and sighed. After a while he got up, grabbing his sword tightly. The Sinspawns had to be disposed first. He dashed towards the Sinspawns and swung his sword, taking down two with two swings.

He cast Blind on a few Sinspawns, making the attack aimlessly. He grinned. He took down every Sinspawn. He spotted the two troublemakers. He spotted a new group. The man looked awfully like... "Jay?" He mumbled.

"What the hell's happening here." He said, slashing down Sinspawns, the colourful glittering lights illuminating the area.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com

I turned my attention to the source of the voice. I was fuming.

"No! This ends now!" I shouted.

I threw my arm at the man "Blizzara!" I shouted as shards of ice formed and hurdled towards him.

He either got lucky or dodged the attack, I paid more attention to the stranger that barged in through the entrance.

“You the one behind this?” she tilted her head to the barrage of ice needles embedded in the stone. Inches from her face.

Oops.

“You would not be standing now if even one touched my face.” She murmured.

Before I could even question as to who the hell she was or come up with a amusing comeback, she managed to shoot my dagger, flying across the room as it dismantled and shattered.

“Restrain the mage and keep the other two weaponless!” She must be the other guardian.

I glared at the shattered remains of my weapon, time seemed non-existent. It was...one of the few things I had left of him...and she took it away.

I snapped back into reality, I looked around to see the olive-toned woman slaying sinspawn while the others continued to fight their enemies, another seemed to be recovering, my focus quickly shifted back on the woman as my mind clouded with rage.

Don't do it, don't do it! I heard in the back of my mind, a mere whisper compared to the screaming obscenities in my head.

I approached her from behind, tapping her shoulder with my left hand as my right clenched and trembled, ice began to form over it.

just as her head reflexively twisted in my direction I instantly clocked her in the jaw. The ice cracked as her head recoiled and her body slightly stumbled.

I was out of the chamber entrance before the woman could react, dodging or freezing any remaining sinspawn that dared attack.

I stormed through the cloister, seemingly devoid of sinspawn, though a huddled group could be seen through the thickness of the dust, I was hardly in the mood for questions and conversations, I simply walked passed them surprisingly without a confrontation, though a glowing green aura caught my attention. My curiosity got the best of me and I quickly turned to see a rather appealing man glaring at a peculiar sphere in his hand. I put two and two together and quickly realized what they were up to.

"Lovely" I stated in a dull, sarcastic tone before turning and walking off.

Yet another complication. I thought to myself.

I made it to the entrance of the cloister before cooling down a bit, I leaned against the cold stone wall. The coldness ran chills down my spine, it was more than comforting. I slid to the floor, rubbing my temple with my fingers.

"Oh Crystella, why must you make things so damn complicated?" I muttered to myself.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Fletcher was shot back by the ice that had just struck him.
"Tsk, you should be honoured to be fighting me, or even to be in my presence!" Fletcher got back up and looked at Felden.
"Felden! We're leaving! NOW!" Fletcher then turned to the Guardians and bowed, but he then shot away in his shadow form.
'They're only powerful in a group.' he thought.

Light

faster than
Awards
Felden heard Fletch shout at him
"Felden! We're leaving! NOW!"
"Awww! I'm having so much fun, clobbering this numbskull up... Too bad I guess."
Felden ran through the last few ranks of Sinspawn and disappeared out the door. He chased after Fletcher trying to keep up.
"That's not gonna happen, is it." cursed Felden.
Felden constantly teleported roughly where Fletch was going and waited for Fletch to catch up.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
The little girl disappeared as Lucille prayed to the statue. "I am at your service, Lady Lucille." She gave a cheeky smile then she faded completely. Lucille had acquired her first aeon, Valefor, the demon of the sky.

Daniel had been hurt in all the chaos. Someone had healed him up, and he was ready to go again. As he prepared himself for more fighting, it all ceased when Fletcher and Felden disappeared all of a sudden. Daniel nodded to the guardians. "That was something, huh?" He joked, "Glad Lucille wasn't here to see her guardians fight like that."

The damage in the room was amazing. Walls cracked and with huge holes. Debris fell from the ceiling like rain. "Okay, start cleaning up whatever you can. The priests are going to be a bit mad if we leave the place like this."

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
The girl could hardly believe it--Valefor had accepted her. She quickly stood up in triumph, bowing as she whispered her thanks, and hastily left the Chamber.

Boy, there was a surprise waiting for her.

"What...in Spira happened here...?" Lucille could only gape in awe. It looked as if Sin himself had entered, leaving the place in ruins; statues were in shambles, scrolls hanging by only a few thread. The sight made her dizzy, and her vision blurred. She gripped her head, feeling the aftermath of aquiring Valefor. Her knees buckled, but she managed to grab onto the wall to prevent herself from falling down the stairs. She felt drained, and felt sluggish and heavy.

With a deep breath, she pushed herself off the wall, slowly walking down the stairs. She made sure not to trip; the last thing she wanted was to make a fool out of herself; luck was on her side, and she reached the ground successfully. She looked around at the damage, touching her forehead, a heavy headache pounding. What exactly had happened around here?

"We should...get going." She muttered, walking ahead and exiting. She didn't really want to know what happened, only knew that she would somehow get blamed for it. Bad enough that the villagers were mad at her, now this?

A voice interrupted Lucille as she appeared at the beginning of the steps of the Temple's entrance. To her horror, many a villager had been waiting there, every single eye on her. Oh lord... She forced a smile, hastily bowed, and announced the would-be happy news. "It would seem...I am now a Summoner." Her smile faded quickly as her legs gave way, and she collapsed on the spot. Her head hit the ground, but she could hardly move. Her entire body was in pain, and even though she could feel a healing spell on her, it didn't seem to help any.

Was this the real trial? There was never such a record of pain in Summoner history...but it was said that Lady Yuna had been in the Chamber for three days, apparently collapsed and weary. She assumed she was going through the same thing, but still, she could hardly believe it. I guess I wasn't as prepared as I hoped... She thought, pushing herself off the ground, managing to get into a seated position at the very least. She was afraid to stand, knowing she would just fall again.

Everyone just looked at her, and she felt a flush come to her face. She got up on shaky legs, letting out a nervous laugh. They exchanged whispers. Whispers weren't exactly positive. Oh lord. She bit her lip, doing whatever it took to stay standing on her own legs as the town deliberated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back