• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

final fantasy world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
kaizer21 said:
To be honest, I'd really hate it if there were FF worlds in KH. I'd rather have their characters make a cameo appearence. THey have their own games, and I don't think it's fair that they put their entire world in a game. It's KH, and I want it to satythat way. I'd hate to think that this game, that makes it far all on its own, is only making it big because of the FF worlds in it. I'd rather let it become a craze on it's own story and original characters.

EXACTLY! But that will never happen, but (correct me if im wrong) only disney worlds have been there, save travers town and Destany islands and hollow bastion the rest all disney, (and the others are only there because they need to be fore store reasons)

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
That's funny, the other day I was thinking, "What if there were ff games on KH?" I think it would be a little strange because all the other worlds are Disney lands, but it would be kinda cool at the same time! Maybe it could be a secret world that you went to in order to get another alternate ending like on the first game.

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
Eru-777 said:
That's funny, the other day I was thinking, "What if there were ff games on KH?" I think it would be a little strange because all the other worlds are Disney lands, but it would be kinda cool at the same time! Maybe it could be a secret world that you went to in order to get another alternate ending like on the first game.

Yeah! I agree

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Tidus90 said:
Yeah! I agree

wait there are 90 tiduses?

eru-777 said:

and there are 777 of eru i didn't even know there was one of you

and i hope there is a ff world

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
kaizer21 said:
To be honest, I'd really hate it if there were FF worlds in KH. I'd rather have their characters make a cameo appearence. THey have their own games, and I don't think it's fair that they put their entire world in a game. It's KH, and I want it to satythat way. I'd hate to think that this game, that makes it far all on its own, is only making it big because of the FF worlds in it. I'd rather let it become a craze on it's own story and original characters.

An FF world would be awesome! And the whole world would, of course, not be put in. If you actually payed attention in the first KH, most of the plots in the Disney worlds were either completly thrown off, or changed by Sora and Co.'s appearence. And, KH could not become a craze on it's own because if you only take original characters and worlds from KH, you wouldn't have a game at all, because KH is made of all those Disney movies that everyone thought were old kiddie movies, but KH makes them look much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back