• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

final fantasy world?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
To be honest, I'd really hate it if there were FF worlds in KH. I'd rather have their characters make a cameo appearence. THey have their own games, and I don't think it's fair that they put their entire world in a game. It's KH, and I want it to satythat way. I'd hate to think that this game, that makes it far all on its own, is only making it big because of the FF worlds in it. I'd rather let it become a craze on it's own story and original characters.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
wouldnt it be awsome if there where a final fantasy world. if there was one i would hope its from either ff6, ff7, ff10, or ff12.

ive never played ff6, but ff7-10 were all fun games. i would be really excited if one of those worlds were in the game. hopefully ff7 would be midgar, ff8 could be seeD garden, ff9 could be alexandria, and ff10 could be zanarkand (these are just suggestions)

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
it wouldent work because each place connects to another so the world would be huge... the only thing that might have a chance would be balamb garden in the air or something.. but i dont think there would be much a story there

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
kingdom hearts is mostly almost all disny and just about all the worlds are either pertain to disney or something realting to sora or darkness crap. if u think about it the final fantasy series in kingdom hearts has almost no relevance. theres only about ten final fantasy charcters in the original game who just happened to cross worlds. i personally think there needs to be a final fantasy world to give final fantasy to meaning or importance in the game not just all disney. i like the idea of a zanarkand world form final fantasy 10.

riku_4

if they put a ff world in there it would be stupid it wouldnt make any secnce

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
in ff7 the world never exploded....... if it did how would there be 4 spinoffs comming from ff7?
(but this isnt a FF7 forum so i wont go into anymore detail)

Hokage

Banned
Awards
there probably wont be FF wqorlds. Square will make new ones like they did in KH (Hollow Bastion, Traverse Tow. etc.) maybe they will make a world similar to an FF world but FF is really just a cameo in KHH. dont get ur hopes up that there will be a FF world

OWA183

Wait a minute isnt there a FF world already?!?! Hello!!!! Hollow Bastion! Thats where the FF characters live and in KH2 they would problably add more to HB to make it more FF.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
OWA183 said:
Wait a minute isnt there a FF world already?!?! Hello!!!! Hollow Bastion! Thats where the FF characters live and in KH2 they would problably add more to HB to make it more FF.

Uh, Hello!!! Hollow Bastion is an original world!! It wasn't in an FF game was it?!! SO what that's where the FF characters live!!! It's not an FF world because it wasn't in any FF games!! When they say an FF world, they mean a world like Spira from FFX!! Duh!! LOL. The FF characters in the KH series have totally different backgrounds. Leon, Yuffie, Aerith and Cid all lived in the world of Hollow Bastion, but Selphie (who was the same age as Leon in FF6) is a lot younger.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
kaizer21 said:
Uh, Hello!!! Hollow Bastion is an original world!! It wasn't in an FF game was it?!! SO what that's where the FF characters live!!! It's not an FF world because it wasn't in any FF games!! When they say an FF world, they mean a world like Spira from FFX!! Duh!! LOL. The FF characters in the KH series have totally different backgrounds. Leon, Yuffie, Aerith and Cid all lived in the world of Hollow Bastion, but Selphie (who was the same age as Leon in FF6) is a lot younger.

i think u mean FF8 lol

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
if there were a ff world i wouldnt think it would be ff7. ff7 is already too popular and theres a movie on it and all. it doesnt need more attention. it would most likely be ff8 or ff10. ff9 wasnt a great game storywise. ff6 mabie since its storyline is so great, for those who botehrd to play it. there should be a ff world in kh even if its just one, at least one. that way the gamer could see how final fantasy ties into kingdom hearts story line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back