• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy World!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drachyench

Wel, I would like Nibleheim, Midgar, Maybe one of the Gardens, oh, and the City of the Ancients

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
It's not going to happen.

Nomura said Disney and Original worlds. Plus FF worlds would screw up the FF character's origins.

Cloud, Squall, Aerith, Yuffie, and Cid are from Hollow Bastion
Selphie, Tidus, and Wakka are from Destiny Islands.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
But then where would they say Auron came from and the new FF characters that will be in KH 2 ?

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Oh yea I forgot...lol. But what about the other FF characters that will be in the game are from...there are going to be new ones Nomura said so himself.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Along time ago www.kh2.co.uk posted all the worlds in Kingdom Hearts 2 because Buena Vista Games made a website revealing all the worlds in Kingdom Hearts 2 than took it down.It said it all of the worlds from the original game and these new worlds: Steamboat Willie , The Lion King, Mulan, Beauty and The Beast, Pirates of the Caribbean (based on film)"

TwiztedRikuChan

Somewhere, exploring all the *exciting* things in
Website
darkartist-psycho.deviantart.com
Pirates of the Caribbean ? I love that movie, so of course, Hell, Im gunna love the level! (If its in there) But Keybladekid has a point. What if they screwed up one of the FF worlds, (i doubt it, but accidents happen) and then a BIG riot on the net starts up about it, blah blah blah. Its a nice thought, but I dunno...It WOULD be great to see Luca in KH tho...And the Farplane...and Sin...*dreams*

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
KeybladeKid1127 said:
That would be cool and all but i perfer it to stick with disney becasue i haven't even played FF before but i am getting the New Advent Children so i can't wait to try it out!
im not sure if you know but advet children is going to be a movie.. just thought i'd tell ya since you said "try it out" is if you were going to play.. but theres a bunch of ff7 spinoffs that will be games following after the movie so yeah.. (i cant wait either)

00 lew

i recon a ff would be ok in the game but it will probly muck it up they would have to change the whole storyline witch would muck up the game

New2Ya

I'm lost...
00 lew said:
i recon a ff would be ok in the game but it will probly muck it up they would have to change the whole storyline witch would muck up the game
Becuz?!

Change the storyline? It's just gonna be the "I hit my head" thing like in FFX.

It's no problem for a good story writer to make a story with that.

cometboy17

REala728 said:
im not sure if you know but advet children is going to be a movie.. just thought i'd tell ya since you said "try it out" is if you were going to play.. but theres a bunch of ff7 spinoffs that will be games following after the movie so yeah.. (i cant wait either)

NO I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU BUT IT IS GOING TO BE A MOVIE AND IT'S COMING OUT SEPTEMBER 19 THANK YOU VERY MUCH. SO IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER LIE'S PLEASE WRITE THAM SOME WHERE ELSE.

THANKZ
cometboy17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back