• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII's G-Bike, More Gold Saucer Games Heading to iOS/Android

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Well, they've previously released Snowboarding so I can't say I'm surprised. These minigames have aged terribly though.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Hey gais remember that cliffhanger in Dirge of Cerberus 8 years ago? Let's no do shit with that and re-release and incredibly old mini-game instead.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
i actually thought this was already released on mobile platform. must be thinking of the snowboard mini game instead.

anyway i'm sorry guys it's all my fault

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Wow.

Now that is what a Final Fantasy VII remake should look like if they ever made one. Colourful Dissidia style graphics! But since this is now considered mobile game graphics, I doubt either Square Enix or many Final Fantasy fans would settle for a remake with such "simple" graphics.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I prefer this over Chocobo Racing 3D at least.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Now that is what a Final Fantasy VII remake should look like if they ever made one. Colourful Dissidia style graphics! But since this is now considered mobile game graphics, I doubt either Square Enix or many Final Fantasy fans would settle for a remake with such "simple" graphics.

I wouldn't be. Considering they look very PSP, PS2-era. XV and ARR have shown us what they're currently capable of. Fans would not be impressed if SE sufficed.

The G-Bike game looks okay. Something to deter you on a lunch break. Not sure if I'll revisit the other games, but I think it's kindof cute they're releasing them.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
And that's the problem. People, including Square Enix themselves, are such graphic whores. I'd rather see them spend whatever time it would take them to remake VII as if it was a brand new game on... well, an actual brand new game! If they can finish a full remake with the Dissidia art style in a fraction of that time, then that is simply a better solution - plus I think it doesn't deviate too much from the original game's visual style. Heck, they could probably even finish VIII and IX in the same graphic style as well and it still wouldn't take as long as a super high budget VII remake.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Not quite sure what to make of this. I'll probably check it out since it'll be free (to play).

Still wouldn't mind a remake though. Maybe they're doing this keep the VII universe relevant

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Lately it seems that I've been playing games that get remade/remastered a few months after I finish it, so I wouldn't be surprised if a VII remake happens within a couple years.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I'm fine with this since its just a collection of mini games. However I hope the compilation stays dead.

The compilation is one of the reasons I don't want a remake because of its retcons.

I'm happy with the ps1 version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back