• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy VIII: The Game of Love

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KonekoChan87

No, everyone complained at once about the same thing. And as I just said I've only just gotten on and only just now got time to correct the problem. I'm not going to respond right away, I have other things to do. So it was completely unnecessary for everyone to repeat the same thing, I already got the message the first time. And if I were over reacting and getting upset it would be more obvious then me stating something calmly without yelling and cursing. You can't just assume someone's getting worked up, you can't tell a person's tone by reading their words over the internet. And so you know, I was joking with you earlier Power.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
No, everyone complained at once about the same thing. And as I just said I've only just gotten on and only just now got time to correct the problem. I'm not going to respond right away, I have other things to do. So it was completely unnecessary for everyone to repeat the same thing, I already got the message the first time. And if I were over reacting and getting upset it would be more obvious then me stating something calmly without yelling and cursing. You can't just assume someone's getting worked up, you can't tell a person's tone by reading their words over the internet. And so you know, I was joking with you earlier.

I am sensing massive levels of contradictions within these sentences.

You can't yell or curse over the internet, but you CAN express your loathing for someone, like you did earlier.

Just take the tips as they are, no one complained per se, and don't judge us for trying to aid you in our own way. If we were immature, we'd certainly have insulted both you and your story by now the moment you got snippy..

At least, that's what I think.

KonekoChan87

Well when you use exclamation points it usually implies that the person is angry Power. And you can curse on the internet, but I'm not. I took everyone's advice and you're still jumping me, I haven't really done anything to any of you. You say I'm being snippy, but if you go back over the posts everyone got on my case like I did something to hurt them on purpose. And they all did it before I had the chance to get home and fix it. Now you're saying I'm not allowed to react to it and that I should act my age, which I don't see how I'm not. I'm not throwing around insults and calling names. I'm talking plainly. But I guess it doesn't matter, you're all going to continue. All because I didn't space the paragraphs and because I reacted negatively not to the advice from everyone, but from the rude way they put it. That was the immature part, but you're all going to disagree anyway because you don't want to accept that you did anything wrong. So, either read the story or don't. Either way I'm fine, it's not as if my life depends on people reading it. I just put it up to share, if no one reads it then that's ok.

KonekoChan87

Alright, this is ridiculous. This is going nowhere, so if it makes everyone feel better I'm sorry. I upset you guys by saying something wrong and I apologize for it, I took everyone's advice and went back to space the paragraphs. Does it look better now? Can you read it easier?

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Well when you use exclamation points it usually implies that the person is angry Power. And you can curse on the internet, but I'm not. I took everyone's advice and you're still jumping me, I haven't really done anything to any of you. You say I'm being snippy, but if you go back over the posts everyone got on my case like I did something to hurt them on purpose. And they all did it before I had the chance to get home and fix it. Now you're saying I'm not allowed to react to it and that I should act my age, which I don't see how I'm not. I'm not throwing around insults and calling names. I'm talking plainly. But I guess it doesn't matter, you're all going to continue. All because I didn't space the paragraphs and because I reacted negatively not to the advice from everyone, but from the rude way they put it. That was the immature part, but you're all going to disagree anyway because you don't want to accept that you did anything wrong. So, either read the story or don't. Either way I'm fine, it's not as if my life depends on people reading it. I just put it up to share, if no one reads it then that's ok.

I realized something, my new avatar represents how I feel while talking with you. I wouldn't really do that though. Brand new keyboard, you know. It'd suck to have to buy another new one lol.

Insulting, insinuating I frustrate you enough to bash your head. Contradiction present from earlier.

I didn't separate them completely in order to save space. If you don't like the way it looks then don't read it.

Snippy. Basically a big 'fuk you guys if you don't like it' response.

As I stated before I was only trying to save on space. I just now got back home and didn't have time to take your 'advice' until now. So calm down and quit making a big deal out of it. I don't see how my lack of spacing paragraphs is any more offensive than your not so politely stated 'tips'. Looks like Pierce is the only person here with manners. Thank you Pierce.

Insulting, judging us because in the real world people won't always be Pierce. Take criticism.

Your invisible, how would we know when your online for something?

You had to toss around negativity three times before you admit to going over and actually taking what we said?..nice. The only one who continues to overreact is yourself, no one really did anything to you in the first place. Your last post before I showed up was 'questions and comments are welcomed'. Clearly they aren't.

I guess when you said 'Add criticism at your own risk' you surely meant it. I guess the important thing is that you did what was asked anyway, so whatever, not debating on this anymore.

EDIT: Mission accomplished.

EDIT2: Oh, names Promise, not Power, but I appreciate the ego boost :3

Last edited:

KonekoChan87

Insulting, insinuating I frustrate you enough to bash your head. Contradiction present from earlier.

Snippy. Basically a big 'fuk you guys if you don't like it' response.

Insulting, judging us because in the real world people won't always be Pierce. Take criticism.

Your invisible, how would we know when your online for something?

You had to toss around negativity three times before you admit to going over and actually taking what we said?..nice. The only one who continues to overreact is yourself, no one really did anything to you in the first place. Your last post before I showed up was 'questions and comments are welcomed'. Clearly they aren't.

I guess when you said 'Add criticism at your own risk' you surely meant it. I guess the important thing is that you did what was asked anyway, so whatever, not debating on this anymore.

EDIT: Mission accomplished.

EDIT2: Oh, names Promise, not Power, but I appreciate the ego boost :3

That's why I apologized, but I mean it more for the others than you. In fact, I don't mean it for you at all. Some of the things I said were actually meant more for you than them. I've been listening to you and your comments to other people for a couple of days and already I can tell what kind of person you are. You're condescending and suffer a superiority complex so you jump on the chance the criticize and judge people regardless of how small the crime. Don't even try to deny it, and I'm not talking about just here on my thread, you're doing the same thing on Pierce's. No one is required to meet your standards. People can create their character and bios however they want, it's their choice. And if Pierce hadn't asked you to co lead you wouldn't have a say in the matter. It's supposed to be something fun that others can enjoy doing, and you take the fun out of it by coming in with judgmental attitude pretty much saying 'meet my standards or you suck'. And if you go back and read the way you talked to everyone and not be able to see it, then that's just plain sad Promise. You can deflect back to me and point out my problems and faults all you want now, but when it comes right down to it you're a human being too. A flawed creature who isn't above anyone, I'm not saying I am either. I'm well aware I'm judging you right now, and carrying on. But someone needs to step up and open your eyes. Of course, I doubt this will. You're just going to go on doing what you're doing, and I'll go on doing what I'm doing. But something needed to be said because I doubt anyone else will, they'll probably just say it's normal and ignore it.

Awards
Okay, now that that's out of the way...

I think you are a pretty good writer Koneko-Chan, and would be glad if you were to join my RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back