• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VIII:Liberi Fatali

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
It's back once again and I hope it's the last time to.

The story so far:
Leo(me) and chloe(heartlesshunter) had there exams with Quistis there parents and Leo's older brother Hirumi and stuff, when they got back to balamb they were being attacked and Squall died, then Seifer took him and Chloe in to be trained in the underground garden made by Edea. that's where they met and old friend of there's Crim(percymort) who is a white SeeD.Leo had a fight with Edea's top student Trios and the android that killed Squall came back to kill Leo.It put Leo in the hospital and injured Chloe and the others. Not too long afterwards Edea announced that a tournament would be held and the android returned and fought Seifer and killed Crim.And the story continues from there.

rules:
same as always
no godmoding
no powerplaying
romance is okay
have fun or die

Template

I'am once again excepting new people to join if they want.old people you know who you are you may join again if you wish but you don't have to put your profile in you don't feel like it.Oh yeah and we need a new Hirumi f you are interested then pm me or post that you want to and I will pm you his profile

Template

Name:
Weapon:
Bio:

mine

Name:Leo Leonheart
Appearance:Like Squall in kh except less muscular and shorter
Weapon:Gunblade
Bio:the youngest son of Squall and Rinoa,he's a student at balamb garden but due to Squall being killed he is an easy target there so he relocates to Edea's underground garden,but the android finds him thanks to Crim the double crosser and almost loses his life.

~SweetWings4Eva~

??? How come no one else has posted yet? Anyways, this looks like fun. I'll join! But question first: Do I have to be a character related to one of the FFVIII characters?

~SweetWings4Eva~

Okay, cool. Here's my profile:

Name: Yuri Hasaki
Appearance: (augh, I wish I had a scanner) Mid-back straight black hair with braid on right side, green eyes, medium tanned complexion (clothes: army green turtleneck tanktop, black shorts, knee-high beige stockings w/ a blue belt wrapped around the left shin, blue and green tennis shoes, black gloves w/ arm sweatband on left arm
Weapon: Double energy pistols; katana; talisman
Bio: Being the last of the summoning ninja, Yuri has a lot of trouble close behind her. Ever longing to join a travel party, she works as a mercenary to find company. Her parents died when she was 5 so she lives with her many siblings and relatives that seem to be spread across the land, one atleast living in every town. Yuri seeks revenge against Minowa and Gelz for an unknown reason.

Last edited:

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
FF rp? im in!

name: salidify defota

appearance: Like this

weapon: a longsword with the words 'The Falling' engraved into the blade, one pistol on the inner side of his vest, just in case somthing happens to his sword.

Bio: ever since he was 10 he has dreamed of becoming a great swordsmen, like his father. so finaly on his 14 birthday , he got it. he got the sword that he now wields, it used to be his fathers, but it was passed down to him. after deserting training school he started training himself. he can nowa'days be found training out in one of the fields near his home.

Last edited:

Master_Tapion

Website
s10.invisionfree.com
Name: Vaan
Appearance: Click
Weapon: Sword
Bio: After the adventures Vaan had traveling with Ashe, Fran, Basch and the rest of his group, he decided to go back to school. He wants to be a SeeD graduate, and se how Squall Lionheart did it. He ecxelles in all of his classes and made good friends with Leo. After the death of Squall, He swore to help him defeat Edea. He will do anything to help Leo.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
ooc:Now to start

ic:

"Master Seifer, you have trained me well." Leo said.
Seifer looked at him and smiled.

"Not yet, we still need to practice." Seifer said.

The two began fighting again as Edea looked out the window at them.

"They have been training all day, maybe he has been training the boy to hard." Edea said.

"Leo's a good kid he has to keep his skill up." Robo Laguna said.

"Maybe but Seifer's old now, he can't keep this up. that's why he's training Leo. To have him do what he couldn't." Edea said.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Salidify stood on top of gracious mountain, in the field of 'painless death', looking out over the vallys and hills. "one day im gonna help you world" he said" but for know i have practice." he swung his sword, practicing yet another style of fighting. it began to rain, but salidify cared not, for he felt not rain, or sun, only the sword in his hands, cutting through the air like a saw through wood. he felt not happiness nor sadness, only the suffering of the world. he was special, and he knew this, but the gift he had was to be used for much greater things than he planned.

Master_Tapion

Website
s10.invisionfree.com
Vaan stood on a tree top, looking at Edea's school. "I wish Balamb was still here." He whispered. He jumped down. He landed with a thud. He walk twords the gardens. Sceifer and Leo were training. He watched them for a while. Vaan was just as good as Leo, but Leo was chosen to train with Sceifer. He decided to go to his dorm.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
ooc:Yeah, you can join and you were Hirumi in the beginning Cloud's Shadow.

ic:

Leo saw Vann go into his dorm and waved hello to him.

"I'm on break now, master Seifer is still not done training me." Leo said.

Edea came down and gave him a water bottle and patted his head.

"I know this is a bad time but, if you want to we can have Rinoa come down here with you and before the tournament have your father buried down here." Edea said.

Leo felt the same strange feeling he felt when Seifer told him not to mourn his fathers life but channel it into anger and hate and control it. But he couldn't he nodded his head yes and drank some of the water and was well on his way.

"Sure, i'd like that." Leo said, "Just invite all of Balamb and Trabia even the SeeD's everyone knew my father and want me and Hirumi to carry on the legacy."

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Salidify climbed down the mountain path sword in hand. along his journy home he came upon a mechant selling many things. The merchant had recieved word of a burial ceremony. all of balamb and trabia had been invited. " well" salidify said" the dead desreve our gratitude." He bolted down the mountain path, dodging trees and boulders along his trip. he could feel the wind blowing through his hair as he ran. he stopped, and thought for a second trying to remeber his sence of direction. he turned east and sped off towards the city. he had been training for the tournament, but since he was not busy he decided that he should pay som respect to somone, even if he didn't know who they were, who was dead. the city was not far now. he kept running, he knew that after he passed the school that he would be close. and lucky for him, the school was in sight.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Leo looked and saw someone running down a hill.

"Someones coming already, news spreads quickly eh." Leo said looking at Seifer.

"Hmmm, wonder if Fujin and Raijin are coming too?" Seifer asked himself, "That'd be cool if they did, the crew would be back together."

Seifer looked behind him and Rinoa was there standing in the doorway looking at her son and Seifer. Leo's face lit up with excitement as his mother rushed toward him. She gave him a hug and looked at all the bruises and scratchs on him and looked at Seifer.

"You could be a little more careful with him, he's just a -" Rinoa was cut off by Seifer.

"i know a boy, he is no ordinary boy, he's Squall's son." Seifer said, "and besides, do you think the android will be careful with him?"

Rinoa had no response to this, she just stood there looking at Seifer. He picked up his gunblade and pointed it at Leo who picked his own up.

"Shall we continue you." Seifer said.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
noticing the ceremony did not start yet, salidify decided to make a quick stop at the school, and check out if leo and vaan were there. so he made a quick turn, and started heading towards the school." i wonder if anybodies there" he thought. he raced off towards the school. upon his arrival he noticed leo and seifer, training. he walked over and sat down on the grass, watching the fight.i woder where vaan is?" he thought" oh well i'll find him later." he sat back on the grass, watching seifer and leo train. he put his sword in his sheath.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back