• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII

• Thread starter Deleted member 35867
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 35867

I know it is a decade old, but I absolutely need it. Does anyone know where I can get Final Fantasy VII for PS1 for a good price!?!?!?!?!?!?! HELP ME!!!!!!!

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
You're out of luck. FFVII's price has been rising steadily; however, you might be able to find it at a cheap price at your local pawn shop. The last time I saw it at a game store, it was $180, but I'm sure it isn't like that everywhere.

You also might want to check online. You might be able to find some good deals ~_^

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
I seen two copies last time I went to Rhinos. Try there or gameheaven, I say even a pawn shop will have it.

It's not hard to find if you go to the right places.

You'll be lucky to find them in second hand stores these days. Ever since Advent Children, there has been more Final Fantasy VII titles sold.

D

Deleted member 35867

Sorry, but what's a Rhinos? And I live in South Philly so is there one around here?

Must be a gaming store. A popular gaming store that deals with second hand games in South Australia would be GameTraders.

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
Trust me Keybladeofsteel i live right near you and i looked for it forever. I found it on ebay for like about $100. No gamestops or EB games have it. I bought it from my friend for about $15 because he had another one. But getting back to the game look on ebay or amazon it should be on there.

Yes I got FF:VII in mint condition, including an official walkthrough for around $39.00AUD from eBay. xD.

D

Deleted member 35867

But usually on eBay you need a Paypal account and I don't have one. Amazon is very expensive. Please don't tell me I'm screwed........

Member XIV

$180 BUCKS...THERE IS VIDEO GAME ON MY SHELF THAT IS WORTH 180 BUCKS?!

I got FF7 for 15 dollars, brand new and everything, though this was about 3 years ago. Valkyrie Profile is worth around $200 I believe. Anyways, check ebay or amazon, they are bound to have it. If you do find it, keep it! Chersih it, because it is the mother of all RPG's man.

D

Deleted member 35867

I know. That is why I want it so bad! It is just too pricey.........

S

Shadow Soldier

Just go to your local gaming trading store, and ask if they have Final Fantasy VII. They hold alot of stuff in the back. And this is in the wrong section -.-.

D

Deleted member 35867

Just go to your local gaming trading store, and ask if they have Final Fantasy VII. They hold alot of stuff in the back. And this is in the wrong section -.-.
Then where should it be? And I don't know how much That I am willing to pay........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back