• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I was planning on doing that. I did that with Ghostbusters (all female cast). I never saw the original and watched the female one first, then the guy one.

I also didn't know that it was available on PSN. I just thought it was lost forever to being on a PS1 disc.

Yeah, it's literally available on PS4, PS3, Vita, Steam, Switch, Xbox One, and Mobile. Literally ANYONE can play this game nowadays haha

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Well, there's Aerith. Come back in another 4 years when they'll finally have Tifa ready.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I am so damn hyped. Same VA for Sephiroth? I'm still confused if this will be a full game or episodic.

blank points

Awards
Now this was a awesome surprise. Looks like the remakes time has finally come. The only thing thats putting me off though is Cloud and Sephiroth's voices. Do they have different voice actors? Really hope this isn't the case.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I was hoping for Tifa but honestly, if I can get such a freaking cute Aerith-avie, then that's fine too.
Idk, everything looks oddly good to me, but hard to judge much yet. I'm not crazy-hyped or going insane, but looking forward to June!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I was hoping for Tifa but honestly, if I can get such a freaking cute Aerith-avie, then that's fine too.
Idk, everything looks oddly good to me, but hard to judge much yet. I'm not crazy-hyped or going insane, but looking forward to June!
Best VII girl showed up so it's all good.
idHfh1E.png

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Best VII girl showed up so it's all good.
idHfh1E.png

I'll be honest, I never cared for Jessie that much. She was okay, but not spectacular.
That one line already made her so freaking badass, I can't wait to turn into a crying mess.

Rael_Oblivion

Aerith looks so good! As for Cloud- it doesn't quite sound like Steve Burton.... then again, the battle grunts/efforts sounded the same. Maybe they're just asking him to do a slightly higher voice?

Back