• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
LMAO, KH mobile games are ending. Time to milk FF7 Remake, here's two mobile games!

Yuffie DLC is a nice surprise but being only available for PS5 is not fair. Any DLC for the first part should be playable on PS4 too and then for Part 2 they could focus only on PS5...

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Very excited for Intergrade. I know Dirge of Cerberus wasn’t the most well-received, but I’m glad they’re embracing the concepts introduced in it and the rest of the compilation. My hope is that they’ll take what people liked about it and improve on it.

First Soldier is probably not gonna be my thing, but I’m excited for Ever Crisis if it’s done right. I’d be happy to pay up front or by the chapter as long as I don’t have to pay for any gacha crap to progress.

blank points

Awards
OMG. I was NOT expecting this, but awesome! Yuffie looks great, and it's cool to see that we are getting more expansion on the characters. I am miffed at the fact that it is not available for PS4, but I was planning on getting a PS5 down the line anyway. June is when my birthday is, so I might be treating myself. First Soldier looks cool, the the fact that it's a mobile game kind of puts me off. Might try it if it's not too ridiculously gacha. Ever Crisis I don't know how to feel about. Being that it's essentially FFVII Remake pocket edition doesn't really interest me, but the fact that it has a remake of Before Crisis might be my selling point. All in all, a great day for FFVII fans!

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com

Woah! That’s a twist. I imagine he probably wants to dedicate more of his attention to KH with it taking off into Phase 2. Square seems to be aggressively moving forward with its IPs so some shuffling makes sense. Glad he’ll still have a hand in FF7R, though.

Also, this’ll be Hamaguchi’s first directorial role if I’m not mistaken

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Good for Nomura and maybe for FF7 Remake, if it means things won't get too crazy

KH 20th anniversary is next year and they seem to be preparing something big. Everything about Verum Rex is also still a mystery. Nomura should focus on his babies. FF7 Remake project won't end anytime soon anyway.

NoWay

Awards
What are all these mobile games and when do they take place in the FF7 timeline?

AegisXIII

Awards
What are all these mobile games and when do they take place in the FF7 timeline?
From what I understand:

- ever crisis is a remake of the whole compilation ff7 (original timeline) in the same way ffxv pocket edition was
- first soldier is part of the remake timeline and happens 30 years before ff7 remake part 1

On a side note: I am so happy they finally fixed the textures. Especially these ugly blurry backgrounds. XD

NoWay

Awards
From what I understand:

- ever crisis is a remake of the whole compilation ff7 (original timeline) in the same way ffxv pocket edition was
- first soldier is part of the remake timeline and happens 30 years before ff7 remake part 1

On a side note: I am so happy they finally fixed the textures. Especially these ugly blurry backgrounds. XD

Thank you! I still have to play the original FF7 on my Switch. :D

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
EvHfqDDUYAAJX7L

2 quid is good

Awards
Nojima is writing the young Sephiroth episode ahahahahahaha

The only expectation I have is that it'll make me laugh

Back