My turn
Awards
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • News Hound
  • Ursus Union
  • Mog Boss
  • Final Fantasy Dimensions
  • The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
I wonder how much of the over world they will fit in Part 2. I hoping it's at least to the City of Ancients.

Ballad of Caius

Put on a Happy Face
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • In the Grid
  • Bravely Default
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
I wonder how much of the over world they will fit in Part 2. I hoping it's at least to the City of Ancients.
Judging by the fact that the first Episode will just be Midgar, even though it could be an open-world city, I fear Square will be heavily criticized for over-focusing on the city, and may try to even things up by making the second Episode more centered on the overworld.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards

Honestly this Tifa model is better than the one in the Remake. It's not only her chest, the face is also better.

Last edited:

Chaser

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
  • Completionist
  • NieR: Automata
  • Beauty Within
  • Keyblade Champion
  • Taciturn Stalwart
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX

Honestly this Tifa model is better than the one in the Remake. It's not only her chest, the face is also better.
It really all comes down to preference. I find Remake Tifa to be a much better model than Dissidia Tifa.

The Kid

Awards

I don't really see it. Chest is legit the same size and all the Dissidia faces look the exact same to me. It's especially funny when you look at Dissidia Rinoa and Yuna (and now Tifa) side by side. It fits the artstyle of this game I guess but I'm glad remake doesn't use it. Although I will say that even though I don't dislike the stockings/thigh highs, I do prefer the OJ skirt

Recon

My turn
Awards
  • News Hound
  • Ursus Union
  • Mog Boss
  • Final Fantasy Dimensions
  • The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
Here's a closer look at the figure for the 1st Class Edition.

The joints aside, you gotta admit it's pretty cool.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
I dislike Remake Tifa's weird plated mini-skirt thing so I vote NT Tifa the superior waifu just for that.