• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: Final Fantasy VII REMAKE - "World of the Versus epic"

We wish us a merry christmas square

Plz

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

I can't wait, that means that next scenarios will be out in a good time.

I could see it now

FFVIIR/FFXV 2016

FFVIIR2/KH3 2017

FFVIIR3/FFXII Remaster 2018

FFXVI 2019

Last edited:

Sdog

Awards

That was definitely news I was not expecting this morning! And I'm perfectly ok with that!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Remember, scenario is the basic story outline which means they know what stories they'll be telling in part one and where it will end.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Japanese voice, since the dog only got one line.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

The gematsu article was updated with more info, in case you guys missed that. The only things that are really worth mentioning though are that they haven't thought about online yet (implying they might) and that they will flesh out Biggs, Wedge and Jessie.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

Please, no online. More game coverage and more expansion. Just no online.....

Well...maybe some Goldsaucer stuff.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards

Just read about the FFVII Remake being split into pieces... :rolleyes: Thankfully, VII isn't one of my top favorites so I don't feel the need to rage about it. I'm definitely not paying the price of three games for one, so won't be playing this either, I guess. I hope XII Remaster is happening to give me something FF to look forward to.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

Please, no online. More game coverage and more expansion. Just no online.....

Well...maybe some Goldsaucer stuff.

I think that's what they might be talking about. Chocobo racing online. Maybe triple triad? Who knows, maybe there'll even be a tie in with FFXIV?

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards

I think that's what they might be talking about. Chocobo racing online. Maybe triple triad? Who knows, maybe there'll even be a tie in with FFXIV?

I'll leave the Triple Triads for a possible FF8 remake. Meanwhile, you'll have skateboarding, motorcycling, boxing, chocobo racing, and there's also rides too. And just maybe we will see things within the goldsaucer that were never been discovered.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Lets just throw some FFVII snowboarding in this for good measure

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

i translated some extra tidbits from twitter that im p sure were from this!

FF7R: "Nomura had us altering the grains on the asphalt on the ground to be smaller forever. That's how thorough he is." "Nanaki's voice may change." "The red gauge in the PV was not the limit gauge." Combat extras: they are aiming for arcade version DFF - combat system is DFF&KH staff etc (leaker GK)

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Yeah. I think it was Nomura that mentioned that the combat speed of FF7R would be something like: DFF >>> KH3 >>> FF7R

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

I'll leave the Triple Triads for a possible FF8 remake. Meanwhile, you'll have skateboarding, motorcycling, boxing, chocobo racing, and there's also rides too. And just maybe we will see things within the goldsaucer that were never been discovered.

I doubt we'll be getting the exact same mini-games at Gold Saucer. Some of them will be the same, like snowboarding and riding the bike since those are already in the game. But I think the others will be updated and/or replaced.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

I can't wait, that means that next scenarios will be out in a good time.

I could see it now

FFVIIR/FFXV 2016

FFVIIR2/KH3 2017

FFVIIR3/FFXII Remaster 2018

FFXVI 2019

LOL if we have to wait until 2018 for the remaster of XII they might as well not even bother. Also, if all they have done is the scenario, there's no way the first part is coming out in 2016. 2017 if we're really lucky. I'm of the opinion that each "part" truly is going to be a full game so I'm not expecting this any time soon.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

LOL if we have to wait until 2018 for the remaster of XII they might as well not even bother. Also, if all they have done is the scenario, there's no way the first part is coming out in 2016. 2017 if we're really lucky. I'm of the opinion that each "part" truly is going to be a full game so I'm not expecting this any time soon.

Eh. Nomura's been known to work on the scenario with his writers until relatively late in development.

But then again, there's not as much work here because it's a remake. They're just adding to it.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Japanese voice, since the dog only got one line.
tumblr_m7skdyhMUt1r3zat8.gif

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Final Fantasy VII Remake staff discusses voiced dating scenes, mini-games, more - Gematsu

Regarding Voices…

Nomura: “Basically, it will be fully voiced. We still haven’t decided the voices of the characters that weren’t in Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.”

So does that mean dating events will be fully voiced?

Kitase: “It would be impossible not to. (Laughs.) However, since it’s different from that time and social situation, we need implement the reproduction of original events carefully.”

Nomura: “Ah, the Honey Bee Inn… (Laughs.)”

Is the map open world?

Kitase: “We cant’ say anything yet, but we don’t plan on fussing about whether it’s a so-called open-world or sandbox. But since Nomura is more focused on the creation of the scenery, we want to express an environment character actions affect the scenery.”

Will there be mini-games?

Kitase: “We want to put the mini-games remain favorable among fans in as much as possible.”

Nomura: “There were a lot of things from big to small, but we need to consider a bit whether it’s necessary to create them all with the latest technology.”

Kitase: “The development staff is also thinking about what to do with the mini-games.”

How’s production going?

Kitase: “We’re at the stage where we can say we’re finally getting started. We have ideas regarding battles, too, but it will take time to drop them into the actual game.”

Final Fantasy VII‘s 20th anniversary is in 2017. Can we expect anything for its original release date on January 31?

Kitase: “I can’t say anything at the moment. (Laughs.)”

Nomura: “Personally, I’m waiting for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 and World of Final Fantasy in 2016. I think when they’re completed, I’ll be able to release new information.”

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Final Fantasy VII Remake staff discusses voiced dating scenes, mini-games, more - Gematsu

Regarding Voices…

Nomura: “Basically, it will be fully voiced. We still haven’t decided the voices of the characters that weren’t in Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.”

So does that mean dating events will be fully voiced?

Kitase: “It would be impossible not to. (Laughs.) However, since it’s different from that time and social situation, we need implement the reproduction of original events carefully.”

Nomura: “Ah, the Honey Bee Inn… (Laughs.)”

Is the map open world?

Kitase: “We cant’ say anything yet, but we don’t plan on fussing about whether it’s a so-called open-world or sandbox. But since Nomura is more focused on the creation of the scenery, we want to express an environment character actions affect the scenery.”

Will there be mini-games?

Kitase: “We want to put the mini-games remain favorable among fans in as much as possible.”

Nomura: “There were a lot of things from big to small, but we need to consider a bit whether it’s necessary to create them all with the latest technology.”

Kitase: “The development staff is also thinking about what to do with the mini-games.”

How’s production going?

Kitase: “We’re at the stage where we can say we’re finally getting started. We have ideas regarding battles, too, but it will take time to drop them into the actual game.”

Final Fantasy VII‘s 20th anniversary is in 2017. Can we expect anything for its original release date on January 31?

Kitase: “I can’t say anything at the moment. (Laughs.)”

Nomura: “Personally, I’m waiting for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 and World of Final Fantasy in 2016. I think when they’re completed, I’ll be able to release new information.”

You heard it here first, folks. Next bit of FF7 news means II.8 is finished.

/joking

Back