• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I do believe the remake should be used as an opportunity to do things the original couldn't for one reason or another, but seeing Red XIII's clones on this list here sounds more like someone's wishful thinking. But who knows? Maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
First time I'm gonna play this and I'm actually excited. The only Final Fantasy I played was FF15 and this remake will be a fair comparison to see which one is better.

First thing first, in the next trailer I would like to see Tifa and have a release window.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
That's twice now, how I've heard about the game being split into two parts and stopping where that happens in the water.
Multiple rumors saying the same thing doesn't mean that much, one could simply be piggybacking on the other.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Multiple rumors saying the same thing doesn't mean that much, one could simply be piggybacking on the other.
Here where I live we have a saying that "not anything that shines is gold". I always remember the Rayman "leak". A VERY well done video leak.

Also reminds me of the KINGDOM HEARTS III leak that said that Terra, Ventus and Riku would die. LOL

shuyin_zer0

Awards
You’d think employees would be too afraid to leak info since the XV leaker (who gave no indication of being an employee) was eventually caught. I believe this leak even less because they blatantly said that they work on the localization team

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Here where I live we have a saying that "not anything that shines is gold". I always remember the Rayman "leak". A VERY well done video leak.

Also reminds me of the KINGDOM HEARTS III leak that said that Terra, Ventus and Riku would die. LOL

Well, technically...

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Was this the one that said Ienzo, Chip, Dale, and more would give air support via gummi ships?
Can't say. I think it was an ending-centered leak. I think the only thing it got right was Xehanort fusing with the other 'norts, but their description had nothing to do with the armor.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Can't say. I think it was an ending-centered leak. I think the only thing it got right was Xehanort fusing with the other 'norts, but their description had nothing to do with the armor.
I think it may have been the same obviously fake leak. The worst part about it was people were tearing their hair apart because, despite how awful and clearly fake it was, they believed it was real. And this went on for six weeks ._.

What makes it harder for FFVIIR is that we know the entire story and world. People can easily work with that and the knowledge of how the game has been changed up, i.e. the gameplay system, to deliver legible fake leaks.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I think it may have been the same obviously fake leak. The worst part about it was people were tearing their hair apart because, despite how awful and clearly fake it was, they believed it was real. And this went on for six weeks ._.

What makes it harder for FFVIIR is that we know the entire story and world. People can easily work with that and the knowledge of how the game has been changed up, i.e. the gameplay system, to deliver legible fake leaks.
Especially with how old the game is and tidbits about scrapped development material can be used to convince fans.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Consider that “leak” I quoted earlier fake. They posted a second batch, but they put in a cheque from Square Enix as their proof. When I googled the zip code, the first result was a picture of that exact cheque from a 2011 article about scammers.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Consider that “leak” I quoted earlier fake. They posted a second batch, but they put in a cheque from Square Enix as their proof. When I googled the zip code, the first result was a picture of that exact cheque from a 2011 article about scammers.

Thanks for the update! The person should have stopped while they were ahead. At least we only have a little over two weeks before some concrete info comes out.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Steve Burton removed “voice of Cloud Strife” from his Twitter bio
EvSQ.gif

Back