• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Re: Final Fantasy VII REMAKE - Coming First on PS4

Versus XIII was plagued by misfortune by the team having to go and fix FFXIV, and then he couldn't talk or show anything from it because it had become a PS4 title and the PS4 wasn't even announced yet.

The decision for Square Enix to remove Nomura from his own title is very odd, since it's not his fault that it was vapourware for years, but at least they still show confidence in his abilities by assigning him director over FFVII and KH3.

I think it's more so the fact that they trust Kitase as a producer more than Nomura as a Director.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

It's so pretty and

CHl7yoYUwAIo-0a.png:large

wait a minute what's that!?!

CHl72c1UMAEyBFI.png:large

It's The Third Birthday!

parasite_eve_the_3rd_birthday-1712764.jpg

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

When did they say that? I didn't watch the conference I was at work

They didn't, but 2017 is the 20th anniversary, so many believe it to be the release year window.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Didn't square say they would do this when they ran out of ideas. So is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

Kagari from NeoGAF is saying this is a similar deal to Street Fighter V, implying it's PS4 first then PC sometime later and that's it.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com

Ahhhhh So then the whole "FF7 HD out in Spring/Fall" was just a ruse for fans? Glad about the actual remake, mad about 2 years

Last edited:

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

We will probably still get the port of the Steam version while we're waiting. Apparently, this remake has been in the works for about a year now. Square Enix totally knew they were trolling us at PSX, lol.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

View them in a new tab to see it at it's largest

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

So hell finally froze over? I'm totally cool with this. I had a huge grin on my face while watching the teaser. Can't wait to see the Golden saucer with the PS4 graphics :)

Wouldnt be shocked if this outsold XV

Sdog

Awards

We will probably still get the port of the Steam version while we're waiting. Apparently, this remake has been in the works for about a year now. Square Enix totally knew they were trolling us at PSX, lol.

I'm completely ok with that...

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Now, the only thing they have to do, is to put a FFVII remake demo on FFXV when that game launches. :)

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website

But let's all be realistic here, how many of us actually thought Square would Troll their fans like that with the HD re-master we got not even 6 months ago?
Square knows what we want

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

Also, to paraphrase AlphaOmegaSin's reaction video: "There will be lots of people complaining saying this game is overrated. They can fuck off. I don't care if you don't like the game. This game means a lot TO ME and to many other people out there."

That's really how I feel. This game means a lot to me and if someone thinks its overrated because they're not part of the majority of fans who've got such a strong connection with this game, who cares?

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website

Also, to paraphrase AlphaOmegaSin's reaction video: "There will be lots of people complaining saying this game is overrated. They can diddly off. I don't care if you don't like the game. This game means a lot TO ME and to many other people out there."

That's really how I feel. This game means a lot to me and if someone thinks its overrated because they're not part of the majority of fans who've got such a strong connection with this game, who cares?
Puttin haters in their place!!!
PS I guess my horoscope was right! It said I was going to have a 5 star day (I don't take it seriously but it cheers me up) I kept waking up the night before, got my butt kicked in Muay Thai, had to walk home through a different route then take a detour, resulting in my legs chaffing. Didn't have time for lunch so I rushed to work with my chaffed legs killing me for 5 hours (had to spread them apart during the end) got home and saw this...good day

Back