• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII - PC-to-PS4 Port out now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
[video=youtube;-sQIYs1AJU8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sQIYs1AJU8[/video]
Such a magnificent video, 10 out of 10
crying-gif-33.gif

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I suppose I'll be getting this Monopoly and love it just as much as my Spongebob Monopoly but won't ever be able to play it because I don't have enough friends in your butt.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I got excited about this, before realising that these already exist, at least over here. Now I'm wondering; did they never release those in America before?

They've only been released in German so far, for some odd reason. Maybe French too, because I know France got that Ultimania book that's currently being translated to English already.

Case of Denzel was made into an anime and packaged with Advent Children Complete. I think the US limited edition of the original Advent Children DVD release also included some of these files (but not the complete set, or full stories I think?).

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
They've only been released in German so far, for some odd reason. Maybe French too, because I know France got that Ultimania book that's currently being translated to English already.

Case of Denzel was made into an anime and packaged with Advent Children Complete. I think the US limited edition of the original Advent Children DVD release also included some of these files (but not the complete set, or full stories I think?).

Ah, good to know! Cause I knew they released over here years ago, actually.

I think AC included Denzel, Tifa and Barret - Barret was "new", and Tifa and Denzel had both been already been published somewhere else, even if in Japanese.
The rest wasn't in it.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Aiming for the my last trophy (Best Bromance <3), when this game suddenly received the patch 1.03 update. Though I couldn't tell you what it's for..

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Aiming for the my last trophy (Best Bromance <3), when this game suddenly received the patch 1.03 update. Though I couldn't tell you what it's for..
Supposedly fixed a glitch trophy. I know I had problems getting Aerith's final break despite following a guide.

Back