• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII - PC-to-PS4 Port out now!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

DarrcEnigma

Re: Help with FF7

Omega Weapon said:
Does anyone know how to get Tifa's ultimate weapon?
It's in "Sector 5" of Midgar. You can't access that area, however, until Cloud rejoins your party during Disc 2(-ish?). After he does, go back to the entrance to Sector 5 and talk with the person here. He should mention something about needing a key to get through the door. Leave the area, climb abord your ship (Or a gold Chocobo.) and head over to the Bone Village. Talk to the guy that starts the digging game and select the option for normal treasure. In the upper area there should be a burn mark (or something similar to that) on the ground. Have them dig around there and they should find the key to Sector 5. With the key in hand go back to Midgar and use the key to enter. Inside this area you should find a broken machine. Examine it, and you'll get Tifa's Premium Heart.

EnderWiggin

Re: Help with FF7

I would equip God's Hand. Half of the time Premium Heart does hardly any damage.

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
Re: What do you think made Sephy the way he is?

Well, if you realized that your were just a "fcuk up" in life, wouldn't you be angry? not to mention is mom was an alien....So he tried to redeem is mom.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com

Sephiroth wanted to know why he was so different, so strange; why he didn't fit in with the others. These thoughts led him to madness and confusion. In his rage, he, along with Mother, would destroy the earth.

That's why he was a ruthless killer =P

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

Because of Zack said'' I don't feel the same way you do. I love someone else.''

So he went mad.. I tell ya, thats the truth.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards

well he kinda found out that he's an experiment to make the ultimate soldier. IF you found out you were nothing but an experiment, wouldn't you be pissed at humanity.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards

Well, if you realized that your were just a "fcuk up" in life, wouldn't you be angry? not to mention is mom was an alien....So he tried to redeem is mom.

Jenova is not his mother, Lucrecia is. I think he was mad due to the fact he was injected with mako and Jenova cells.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.

Your "mother" is an alien that has been dead for centuries.

Your actual mother thinks you're a freak. She's dead too.

You just realized that, hey, your a biological experiment. A failed one at that.

There isn't enough Pantene in the world for that hair of yours.

Whatever's left of mommy dearest is in a tank in some hillbilly town.

Your actual mother's soul is hooking up with an old flame in the middle of some waterfall cavern in the middle of nowhere. Whore.

Your lover shares the same Pantene Predicament as you, though he has now run off with some blonde bimbo of a man who can hardly defend himself. Wuss.

There, question answered.

Masamune

Big Boss

well he kinda found out that he's an experiment to make the ultimate soldier. IF you found out you were nothing but an experiment, wouldn't you be pissed at humanity.

I know i would.. i guess thats kinda harsh for him..

Back