• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII: Future of Midgar

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Plot
Midgar has changed in the past 600 years since Zack Fair died and passed the Buster Sword to Cloud Strife. The streets are cleaner and Midgar is one of the wealthiest cities in the world. But, not all as it seems, Shinra, Wutai, AVANLANCHE, and all other organizations have gone into hiding. Professor Rachelle Hassle has stolen the Buster Sword from the grave of Matthias Strife, Cloud and Tifa's son.

Hassle has placed the sword within the Ruins of Banora. There, our story begins, a young boy named Leviticus Strife has gone on an expedition with his parents and older brother, Jose. His parents leave Jose in charge, but the brother soon leaves to look for a childhood crush leaving Levi alone.

Levi comes across a strange blonde haired girl, who looks similar in appearance to Cloud. He follows her into one of the old caverns, where she disappears. Levi finds himself alone exploring the dim-litted caverns. He trips over something and a light comes in his face from Vincent Valentine.

Vincent warns Levi to be careful and not to touch the sword as it will cause something to happen to him. Levi ignores the man's warning and stumbles upon the Buster Sword sticking out in the cavern. He pulls the sword out of the ground causing his body to dematerialize as he travels back in time to when the Buster Sword was given to Zack by Angeal.

Now, Levi must find a way to go back in time and not meddle in the past. If anything happens in the past it would drastically change his future forever.

RULES
No godmodding (taking other people's characters).
No profanity or flaming other users.
No long posts.
State which side you are going to be on (Evil, Good, or Neutral).

Characters
Name: Leviticus Strife
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 122
Blood: AB
Bio: Levi has a tendency to be more careless than his peers.
Side: Good

Name: Nicholas Noland Talmon
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 123
Blood: O
Bio: Nick is a close friend to Levi. He sits in a wheelchair, because of an accident that happened to him when he was younger. He holds some hatred towards Levi and the other kids of Midgar.
Side: Evil

Dcasd1

Name: Nentus
Height:5'8''
Weight: 149
Blood type:A
Bio: Nentus has a soft side which he covers up with his cool personality. Nentus is fearless and will do anything to protect those close to him.
Appearance:blue-an-black spiky hair, green eyes, tan skin tone, fit body type

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
A boy falls out of the sky in the net slums of Midgar. He holds the Buster Sword in hand as rockets to the cold ground below. "Help, somebody save me!"

Memories of his parents, Noland, and his brother, Jose flashed through his mind. He couldn't stop thinking of them.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Xio, its a SIGN UP, all you do in here is sign up. You make a NEW thread in the other roleplay sections, Canon or Original, to start the rp.

Go start the rp in Canon or something.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Levi closed his eyes expecting a sudden crash. Nothing like that happened. He found himself in a hammock inside a shabby wooden room with dirt floors. Levi jumped out of the bed and looked around. "I wonder if there is anybody here."

D

Deleted member 81617

Name: Amutso Phoenix
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 180
Blood: AB Negetive
Bio: Forgiving, trusting and caring. Always sticks up for what's right.
Side: Good

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Levi called around the house. He pushed a piece of his brown hair out of the way. Looking around the house, he didn't see anyone. Levi thought about the Buster Sword. When, he woke up in the hammock the weapon had disappeared. He sighed, "Man, how did I get here? Where am I anyways? Where is that sword? Maybe, whatever happened to me has something to do with that weapon."

He looks around the house calling for someone. "Hey, anybody here? Where am I? Why did you bring me here?"

CadenLuminara137

Stepping out of the darkness, and into the light
A young Man stepped out of the shadows. All he did was nod and turn to walk. IT seemed as though he wanted to Boy to follow him. He seemed rather mysterious. He was dressed like the Hero Auron, as he appeared in Kingdom Hearts II. He walked quitely, but with a purpose, he had his left arm down his side, and his right one holding a blade much in the manner of Auron.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
"Answer me!" yelled Levi.

He ran up towards the man and grabbed him by the sleeve. His face was crimson red with anger. He glared the man in the eyes, "Did you take that sword?! C'mon Answer Me!"

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
The boy crashed into a wall. He jumped up and stared at the man. "Why did you do that?!" screamed the boy.

"Were you the one that brought me here?" asked the boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back