• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Final Fantasy VII disc 2 help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
Awards
I need help.I need to know what level to be at before I go charging into the ice mountain.I can't live through the magic breath attack from the minature red Materia Keeper enemy at the begining of the second disc.Someone please help.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
  • Academy Awards 2013
  • Plum Goofy
Gamefaqs has the best guides..I dont know what your talking about. Not having played FFVII, the best i can tell you is Game faqs. What you got against them?

and theres a video game forum :S

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
Awards
I know this.I ain't nothing against them.But their guides don't help with what I need.Secondly.I don't beleive the video game forums would help.I beleive that they just talk about games there.I don't know never been there.Why because I don't want to.Jeez last time I asked for help with a game on FI they really helped me out.