• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy VII - Dirge of Cerberus Aussie and Euro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Fire

Hey guys what happening about Final Fantasy VII: DOC because isn't suppose to be out soon in aussie and euro but i haven't heard a thing... the Square enix site says November but i haven't seen a sign.

Dark Fire

lol thats kewl... theannoything is that you have it as your avatar :p enough smart ass comments.... i would have thought their would be more detail on it by now if it was the 17th of november

Squall18

I'm sure the date would have changed by now if it wasn't going to be released on the 17th.
I'm gonna buy it anyway, it's not even £30 or £40 pounds, it's only £17.99 on play.com.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm probably going to buy it, I'm not huge on 3rd person shooters, so I wouldn't know if this weasn't as good as the competition. And The reviews are just above average over here. The official magazine gave it 6/10 which seems quite promising.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Its quite fun. The missions are a terror tho.

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
It's out. I saw it at Myer and EB Games when I went to test out the Wii.

And S-E must realise it sucks, 'cos it's $79... or $89. Something like that.

Not sure if I'll get it...

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'll probably buy it tonight, to be honest. From Tesco, so it'll be under £30 ^_^
And I can just bring it back if it sucks that much... which'll have to be a lot for me to take back a game starring Vincent, and seems to have at least 'decent' gameplay.

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Tell us how it goes. :)

I'm planning on just borrowing DoC off a cousin, 'cos he's all hyped about it. I'm letting him borrow my FFVII, so it's a fair deal. :p

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
While I would like to play this game, I don't think it'll find its way to a rental store here so my only option is to buy it. But I'm more than happy to wait till it gets down to about $39. I've got other games to pre-occupy my time and money. (Canis Canem Edit, Scarface: The World Is Yours, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Justice League Heroes, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back