• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Final Fantasy valtines day idea.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Well hey guys, I'm doing something special for my crush on valentine's day. She's not a geek herself, and she's out of my league. Haha getting off topic, I just want to know is this giftbag: pink roses, donuts, a cute bear(or heartless plushie), and my geeky card(the one shown). So any ideas, and thanks are really welcome. Please don't be hrash on me.
va16.jpg

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I don't think the message is good at all. You shouldn't feel the need to "fix" someone up. Don't confuse that feeling with love.

Awards
Well I'm brand new this year. I just want to do something different this year. Simply, I just want to do something smal and sweet. I have no intention of dating because of reasons. I hope you guy's understand.

Awards
I don't think the message is good at all. You shouldn't feel the need to "fix" someone up. Don't confuse that feeling with love.

Well I'm not being confused. Lol and I'm not fixing her. Just doing something small, and sweet.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
didn't you also die tho? seriously, didn't you end your relationship with this girl because she rejected your advances? now you're trying win her over again on Valentine's day and say its strictly platonic? do you even know how much emotional distress someone can take from one person?

i really hate to be this guy. i don't hate you, in fact its the oppossite; i am trying to help you by being realistic and telling you how it is. move on and save you and your "crush" some grief.

Awards
didn't you also die tho? seriously, didn't you end your relationship with this girl because she rejected your advances? now you're trying win her over again on Valentine's day and say its strictly platonic? do you even know how much emotional distress someone can take from one person?

i really hate to be this guy. i don't hate you, in fact its the oppossite; i am trying to help you by being realistic and telling you how it is. move on and save you and your "crush" some grief.

it is in fact a new crush of mine. I'm trying to be mature about it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
this is a different girl. What makes you think it's the same? besides please leave the past behind

because i have doubts you stopped lying and bating in the past couple months? not to mention you're using the same exact tactics.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Well I'm telling the truth, and please leave 2015 behind.

well gee fucking golly, don't i wish i could drop 2015 off but it isn't that easy. this is the internet, an open forum for critique. you don't get a free pass just because you made an ass out of yourself, i nearly ruined my reputation when i first joined, and i had to earny respect by not doing the same type of shit i kept doing.

i really don't know what to say to you man. I'm trying to be civil as well as honest, but i guess if you dont have anything good to say, dont say anything at all.

Awards
well gee fucking golly, don't i wish i could drop 2015 off but it isn't that easy. this is the internet, an open forum for critique. you don't get a free pass just because you made an ass out of yourself, i nearly ruined my reputation when i first joined, and i had to earny respect by not doing the same type of shit i kept doing.

i really don't know what to say to you man. I'm trying to be civil as well as honest, but i guess if you dont have anything good to say, dont say anything at all.

All I'm saying is I have a new crush. And I'm doing things differently this year.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
nah its threads like this that damage your credibilty. just chill man, that's it. happy belated birthday btw.

D

Deleted member 36435

okay dude i'm gonna drop some harsh truth on you cause tbh these threads are just diddlying weird as shit

no one likes the weird creepy dude whose entire identity revolves around being a 'geek'
vary your interests
make real connections with other people before attempting to enter a formal relationship with them
you know what's going to happen when/if you bring this card you printed off the internet to a girl who doesn't share the same interest in final fantasy as you do? that you also barely know? she's going to think you're a god damn lunatic and there goes any chance of establishing a connection with her and likely her peers. and that's basically the bottom of the barrel as far as repercussions go.

you see how just describing the actions you *want* to do over the internet makes people here (a forum filled with final fantasy fans) react towards you? now think about actually doing those things, IN PERSON, to someone who doesn't like the same things as you.

stop coming to a kingdom hearts forum every time you want to interact with someone who has a vagina. clearly your interest in these women/girls is nothing but superficial because you admittedly don't share interests with them.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i actually completely agree with victor on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back