• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Unlimited

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
Has anyone seen this show? I had never heard of it until the other day I stumbled through my friends dvd case when we were trying to figure out what to watch. It only has 23 episodes but its actually pretty awesome and has a good story.

Yakumo Fuji

Awards
Unlimited will always be one of those frustrating shows for me. It's FF. I wanted to love it, desperately, but unfortunately, the story didn't really kick in until the final couple of episodes , Ai and Yu were pointless for most of it, and it just felt like the series kept trying to feel its way for most of the time. Saying that, the second half is definitely better than the first. And it goes without saying, but Kaze was the one shining light in an otherwise mediocre anime. Seriously. He deserves to be in a FF game, lol.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
I haven't watched this in soooo long! I think it might be worth me having another look :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back