• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Trading Card Game is coming to Europe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
oa4oxz.jpg

2vnq3x4.jpg

ibgv36.jpg

2ekt6iw.jpg

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
This is really cool. I'm a sucker for trading card games and would love to see if this develops any further into something bigger. I may dump some money into this. Then again, I live in the United States, so I may have to hold my breath.

LingeringVanitas

Wait, there is a trading card game? Hell, I'd just collect the cards. Like I did with Pokemon back in the day. lol That endless cycle would start again. xD

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
It's really interesting that they're giving this a shot again. They had tried out a Kingdom Hearts card game year ago, which I so wish would have panned out. I'm all for TCGs, so I'm really hoping this one does well.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
I just got the first 3 starter decks delivered in the mail today. Ughhh the collector in me doesn't want to open them but I wanna play it so bad... oh wait, no one else around here has one... damn I never thought about that haha. Might give one away to someone in my area if I don't hoard them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back