• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy: The Togethering

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartless Hunter

Here's the idea. Every character from some of the FF Games(mainly FF10) have suddenly been sent to a world that has basically, a jungle (on the west), a collesieum(at the north), and a castle(at the far east). The FF characters can be Squall, Tidus (becomes real), Cloud, Auron (brought back to life), Wakka, Aerith, or Yuna. The world is called Spiracy Island. The bad guys are Sin, Sephiroth, and a new evil that is unknown. Sephiroth with a newly restored Sin, always battle together. The power of YuYevon flows through both. You can create your own character if you like as well. (REMEMBER YOUR CHARACTER ISN'T LIMITED TO JUST ALL 11 FF GAMES. YOU CAN BE FROM ANY GAME OR JUST MADE UP)

Template*
name
weapon(s)
world
specialty/skill/profession

my template
name: Kasai
weapon(s): fiends, aeons, and spiritblade (an extremely powerful blade with the abliity to send the dead, absorb power from souls, and capture abilities)
world: Spira
specialty/skill/profession: blitz ball

Heartless Hunter

ooc: what do you mean thread stealer? I thought of this by myself. I'm sure this is probably an easy thing to think up of, but give me a break. Do you think I'd look for every single RP thread to make sure no one has the same story

Yunna

Muti-personalities
name: Leonna (Lee)

weapon: Sword and a staff

specialty/skill/profession: fire magic and healing

Yunna

Muti-personalities
Are we going to start or is pretty much a dead Rp...
sorry for double posting...

Heartless Hunter

ooc: Its not dead. I just thought if people wanted to join they could have more time before we start. We might as well start anyway.
ic: Kasai woke up in the middle of a jungle. He wondered how he got from his cozy little apartment in Kilika to this odd new place. Just then he heard some rustling in the bushes. He took out his spiritsword and pointed it towards the bush. Just then, a giant lion-like fiend pounced. Kasai then unleashed the summon spell of a deadly Behemoth. It looked like a fierce demon behind its glowing yellow eyes, as it crushed the fiend. Kasai called his Behemoth back. He then summoned a Chocobo (of which he raised to be extremely fast and powerful) and headed toward a strange looking castle.

Awards
Auron slowly walked through the vast city of Kilika. It's city had grown to a suprising size since his last visit. The leaves of the trees rustled in the cool breeze. The bright sun circleing the sky like a vulture waiting for it's dieing prey to callapse for it to strike the final blow. Next thing Auron knew, an enormous Behemoth shot into the air. The largest of which he has seen. The next thing he knew, it was gone. "Wha..?" He swung his brilliantly glinting Masamune over his shoulder and headed toward the area of which the Behemoth occupied. He saw someone heading toward the castle. "This'll be the most fun I've had in a long time..." Auron followed the figure.

Heartless Hunter

Kasai finnally reached the castle and stared at it in aw. "Woah...it didn't look that big from far away. Kasai rushed toward the castle with the power of his Behemoth again and rode it while it leaped then rampaged straight through the thick castle walls. With a large hole put in it, the castle made it possible for anyone to enter.

Awards
Auron slowly walked through the remanants of the castle wall. "Hurricanes leave smaller trails than this guy... Now that's how it's done." ((The legendary words of Auron XD)) He passed over the rubble and saw the Behemoth round a corner. "Well... on I go"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back