• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Tattoos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilderness

Awards
Hey everyone. I couldn't find an appropriate enough topic to discuss this, so decided to create a new thread for it. I understand if it gets locked or deleted if it should be elsewhere.

So I understand there's a small community for Final Fantasy tattoos, judging from social media platforms - particularly Instagram. Does anyone here have any FF (or even KH) tattoos? If so, feel free to share them here.

I'm currently having an Anima chest/torso piece being worked on. I started in December, and then yesterday a little more was added. As it starts, it's the entire line work and minimal shading done. The following picture is from the December session (excuse the chub on the stomach haha):
Spoiler Spoiler Show

And then the additions from yesterday:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Please share your own! :)

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I finally got this shit tattooed on me. It's going to get filled in eventually but I'm very happy with the line art so far. It looks so diddlying nice.
The colors are going to be a mix of purples and whatnot since yellow and black looks kinda blegh on skin... so yeah.

It's on my upper thigh. I'm considering other FF related ones like the roman numerals for IX... some...where??? [probably inner wrist but holding off because pain]

Also the dragoon symbol from FFXIV perhaps with a more sharper design...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back