• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Final Fantasy Tattoos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Wilderness

Awards
  • Life is Strange
  • Taciturn Stalwart
  • Final Fantasy Type-0
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Red Travels the Farthest
Hey everyone. I couldn't find an appropriate enough topic to discuss this, so decided to create a new thread for it. I understand if it gets locked or deleted if it should be elsewhere.

So I understand there's a small community for Final Fantasy tattoos, judging from social media platforms - particularly Instagram. Does anyone here have any FF (or even KH) tattoos? If so, feel free to share them here.

I'm currently having an Anima chest/torso piece being worked on. I started in December, and then yesterday a little more was added. As it starts, it's the entire line work and minimal shading done. The following picture is from the December session (excuse the chub on the stomach haha):
Spoiler Spoiler Show

And then the additions from yesterday:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Please share your own! :)

Annoyance

Filthy SJW
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Crafty Soul
  • Character of the Week
  • Retired Staff
  • East Meets West
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I finally got this shit tattooed on me. It's going to get filled in eventually but I'm very happy with the line art so far. It looks so diddlying nice.
The colors are going to be a mix of purples and whatnot since yellow and black looks kinda blegh on skin... so yeah.

It's on my upper thigh. I'm considering other FF related ones like the roman numerals for IX... some...where??? [probably inner wrist but holding off because pain]

Also the dragoon symbol from FFXIV perhaps with a more sharper design...

Last edited: