• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Tactics A2: The Sealed Grimoire

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
DIVE INTO THE WORLD OF IVALICE THIS SUMMER WITH FINAL FANTASY TACTICS A2: GRIMOIRE OF THE RIFT

The Latest Square Enix Tactical RPG Enters the Ivalice Alliance on June 24, 2008

LOS ANGELES (March 19, 2008) – Square Enix, Inc., the publisher of Square Enix™ interactive entertainment products in North America, announced today that the latest entry in the IVALICE ALLIANCE™ series, FINAL FANTASY TACTICS® A2: Grimoire of the Rift™ is set to transport players to the fantastical world of Ivalice on June 24, 2008.

Embark on a journey through the vibrant world of Ivalice this summer with FINAL FANTASY TACTICS A2: Grimoire of the Rift. As the third entry in the Ivalice Alliance series, this follow-up to the 2003 Game Boy® Advance release brings the popular tactical franchise to the Nintendo DS™ for the first time. FINAL FANTASY TACTICS A2: Grimoire of the Rift will introduce newcomers to an engaging turn-based, grid-oriented battle system as they make new discoveries alongside the hero in this lighthearted adventure. Long-time fans will enjoy exciting new content and enhancements, including polished game mechanics, intuitive stylus control, and new jobs and classes.

“FINAL FANTASY TACTICS A2: Grimoire of the Rift makes the tactical RPG genre accessible to fans who may be unfamiliar with the grid-based battle system,” said Director Yuichi Murasawa. “While maintaining the classic functionality of the much-loved gameplay, this newest release boasts upgrades that enable a more engrossing and fulfilling tactical RPG experience.”

STORY

School is out for the summer, but mischievous Luso Clemens must first face detention to make up for his misbehavior. Alone in the library, he stumbles upon an ancient book with magical powers that summons him to the mystical land of Ivalice. Warped into the middle of a battlefield, Luso joins Cid and his clan to set off on an adventurous journey looking for a way home.

FEATURES

* Explore the fantastic world of Ivalice and join forces with famous heroes from FINAL FANTASY® XII – Vaan, Penelo and Al-Cid
* All-new content and enhancements, including polished game mechanics, new jobs, new classes, and a new clan system that enrich the Ivalice experience for fans and newcomers alike
* The North American release will allow players to command characters in battle and navigate through menus all with a tap of the stylus
* Witness vibrant and colorful visuals in dual-screen presentation, made possible by Nintendo DS
* Increased replay value with up to 400 available quests, allowing players to immerse themselves in a multi-faceted storyline

FINAL FANTASY TACTICS A2: Grimoire of the Rift is not yet rated. Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) website at Entertainment Software Rating Board for more information about ratings. FINAL FANTASY TACTICS A2: Grimoire of the Rift will be available at North American retailers for the suggested retail price of $39.99 (USD). The official website can be found at FINAL FANTASY TACTICS® A2: Grimoire of the Rift™ | SQUARE ENIX

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Can't wait. =) Hear it improves upon the tactics gameplay in every way. OLE.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
If I ever get a DS, I'll get this. I loved the first one to death, though I never managed to beat the final boss. <<;

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
aww... why did they had to use "threads of fate" rue's weapon in there? everytime i see that kind of weapon makes me think of that game... i mean seriously. until now, i think it looks like a keyblade.

well... i am looking forward to this game. the one in the gba was quite enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back