• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (Aerith ISN'T Dead!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noel

Awards
[video=youtube;pbAOQrH7MHM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbAOQrH7MHM[/video][video=youtube;C0zQoVR1sik]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0zQoVR1sik[/video]
Billed as the "ultimate Final Fantasy experience," it spans the entire Final Fantasy universe, letting players relive moments from all previous installments while building a team from a roster of classic characters that includes favorites such as Tidus, Lightning, and Cloud. The gameplay utilizes the Final Fantasy Active Time Battle (ATB) system and takes its players through a series of classic moments presented with an all-new story.

Evidently, it's basically fan-service involving all your beloved characters in your party. After the disaster uve' Final Fantasy: All the bravest, this doesn't look too bad. Sadly this isn't Mevious Final Fantasy :/

Source: Final Fantasy: Record Keeper Coming to North America this Spring - IGN

Last edited:

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
Re: Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (Coming FREE to iOS and Android this Spring!)

what is it exactly? and all the bravest I havn't heard of either of these before. I must of been under a rock.

*Edit* wait, had a dumb moment . I got it after the second watch of the trailers. lol

Last edited:

Noel

Awards

The best way I could explain FF:Record Keeper is that:
-It's obviously made for mobile and smartphones.
-Has the traditional final fantasy gameplay except that the UI is different and absolutely ugly imo because it doesn't compliment the retro art style.
-Mission based, possibly no open world aspect.

Then FF: All the bravest. It was originally a ~$2.00 app, that is basically milking the franchise. The gameplay is just tapping the screen as fast as you can. Every class just leaps and hits the monster so there was no strategy. You can buy Final Fantasy Characters (just one) for $0.99. However you can't choose which character you can buy. It was randomized. It was joked as the worst game uve' the year.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern

sounds somewhat interesting, and the other one sounds bad, hopfully this one turns out better for mobil users.

i'm not a mobil user, but nice to know things are out there.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Downloading this game rite now~ :]

Edit:

30jijck.jpg

Last edited:

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards

this is the best game square enix has released in years no joke

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

this is the best game square enix has released in years no joke

They DEFINITELY need to make another game with these graphics (and some gameplay tweaks)!

axel95

Awards

I downloaded this yesterday and I'm absolutely loving it. This is way, way better than the abomination that was All the Bravest.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

I downloaded this yesterday and I'm absolutely loving it. This is way, way better than the abomination that was All the Bravest.

I keep reading that throughout the gaming websites I stumble upon!! xD

Noel

Awards

Watching the opening video as I write. Wish the paintings had an sense of art direction instead uve' just screen shots. As for the "changing UI" and I mean the background behind each nicely designed button, for each realm you go too, it feels lazy. I'd rather have the whole game in it's self to have a unique look like it does with the rest uve' the game. I'm just ranting don't listen to this.

Oh my the Bahamut Summon. <3 So far the game is a lot better than I expected.

I am going to delete it if it has the wait 1 month for an upgrade or use micro transactions to speed up the process.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Watching the opening video as I write. Wish the paintings had an sense of art direction instead uve' just screen shots. As for the "changing UI" and I mean the background behind each nicely designed button, for each realm you go too, it feels lazy. I'd rather have the whole game in it's self to have a unique look like it does with the rest uve' the game. I'm just ranting don't listen to this.

Oh my the Bahamut Summon. <3 So far the game is a lot better than I expected.

I am going to delete it if it has the wait 1 month for an upgrade or use micro transactions to speed up the process.

It doesn't, actually. You can level your characters up quite nicely in normal dungeons or daily special event dungeons that can give you a lot of gil, equipment or ability orbs. If you run out of stamina, you can leave the phone for a couple of minutes and you might have it full.

Edit:

Man, that battle with Vargas was effing INTENSE!

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah I downloaded this today too, and I really do like it. Seeing the FFX enemies in sprite form is super awesome to me so far, especially since I just finally started the HD remakes the other day haha. I have FFIV, V, VII, and X unlocked so far.

Speaking of, how deep into FFIV is Rydia because it clearly has her listed along with Kain as someone I can get but I've done 4 dungeons and still didn't get her haha.

Edit: Nevermind I found her haha.

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Just "beat" the game; now I have to wait for them to download the other three or four stages... d^_^

In the mean time, I'll try to get a Gold Chocobo on the stages I didn't do so good (mainly FFs V and VI, hehe).

axel95

Awards

A Final Fantasy VII Event is now available!!!! It unlocks Tifa and Sephiroth!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

A Final Fantasy VII Event is now available!!!! It unlocks Tifa and Sephiroth!

Cool! Thanks for sharing~ :D

(Hope this isn't an April Fools joke, btw >_>)

zachen

Awards

Is there anyway to level grind in this game? I am at level 23-21 and the last three shinra floors are exceedingly difficult.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Re: Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (Get Tifa and Sephiroth!)

Just keep throwing yourself at Elite-level paintings and the Daily Dungeons, preferably those you know you can clear. If you can hit Auto and leave them until the boss, all the better.

Last edited:

axel95

Awards

Is there anyway to level grind in this game? I am at level 23-21 and the last three shinra floors are exceedingly difficult.
Be sure to play the crap out of the Daily Dungeons tomorrow. They give out increased EXP, but I'm not sure how much though.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

A new event has started on Mount Ordeals, featuring both Dark Cecil and Paladin Cecil! The event seems much the same (though some of the rewards are rarer - for example there are Summon Stones as completion prizes instead of Mastery Prizes).

The Shinra event continues for a few more days, so anyone who hasn't moved on is going to have to divide their time. I gave up, couldn't get past Hundred Gunner. :(

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

A new event has started on Mount Ordeals, featuring both Dark Cecil and Paladin Cecil! The event seems much the same (though some of the rewards are rarer - for example there are Summon Stones as completion prizes instead of Mastery Prizes).

The Shinra event continues for a few more days, so anyone who hasn't moved on is going to have to divide their time. I gave up, couldn't get past Hundred Gunner. :(

Yeah, I got stuck on it now too. Luckily, I didn't care to get Sephiroth only Tifa. And I would like to get Cecil now so yeah I may just move on at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back