• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Network Podcast - Ep. 2 Live

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ffn-post.jpg

Final Fantasy Network Podcast Series Inbound <---CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

We are pleased to announce the introduction of a new (this time permanent, we promise) podcast series, The Final Fantasy Network Podcast.

We have an excellent team lined up that we are very proud to be partnering with. I have personally known host Kyle for many years through thick and thin. He will be joined by Jamie and Francesca who are wonderful folks. Hopefully we can get them forum accounts soon so they can interact with you guys!

As stated in the update, the first episode launches this Friday, and is recording in less than 24 hours. We want to include you guys in it too! If you have questions or comments you'd like aired, the number to call is 1-888-361-7770, (TOLL FREE) and if you’re from outside the USA/Canada, you can call us on Skype and leave your input, just call “FinalFantasyNetwork” in Skype.

Check the update for additional info as well as a teaser introducing the podcast and the hosts, to get an idea of the quality you can expect here. :)

Please chime in within this thread as well, the team would love to hear your comments, ideas, and suggestions. This is a really big step for us.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm loving the new focus on ff.net. All these features are great.

But seriously, we need a dedicated board naow plaez! kiss kiss

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
No. Flipping. Way.

Kyle Weinan (sp?)? This site's from the same people that did ff-union? I loved that podcast!

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Called. Sounds like a pretty nice idea to do this, I've always been interested in these kinds of things.

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No. Flipping. Way.

Kyle Weinan (sp?)? This site's from the same people that did ff-union? I loved that podcast!

He's back and better than ever.

[Also he's with us now so that makes him immediately better. :) ]

Turn

(&#65417;&#9685;&#12526;&#9685;)&#65417;&#65374;&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
I'm pretty sure they're aiming for monthly.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
can we get Shamdeo and/or other mods to guest in the next one? it would be great to hear they're insights and stuff.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
ahh ok. i didn't know Kyle is the one that decides who gets to be featured in the podcast, i thought you or Sham has the full power over that xD

anyway thanks i'll message him later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back