Final Fantasy Network Discord Server

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ayu

Voted yes! Any news on this? Would love a Discord server - it'll be easier to make friends from the forums, actually. And it should help the site staff with keeping things in order, hosting events or just general planning and such.

Noir

Bronze Member
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • Tomb Raider
Was there ever any word on this? I only have the one contact of Discord, so I feel this would be all the more welcome.

dissasterrific

FFN Site Staff
Website
dissasterrific.flavors.me
  • Mog Boss
Good day everyone!

First of all, I would like to apologize for leaving this hanging. I would like to re-introduce myself as FFNetwork's new administrator. Things have been going in motion, despite being slow due to other things.

We officially have a new Discord server now: Final Fantasy Network » Discord

It was launched a few months ago. It has been the official place for discussion for the site's main staff as well.

I have been thinking from time to time how to connect the communities of Discord and this forum. The only idea I have right now is to have one or two representatives of the FFN staff to be in contact with us in regards with this forum's activity. However, I also have the desire to completely transfer the community to Discord to have everyone in one place, and I would like to kindly ask the opinions of these forums' administrators.

As it stands right now we have a FF community here who could help enrich the activity over our Discord server. For now, I will just open an invitation.