What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy IX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MrFranklin95

Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So I just finished FF9

...I need like several tissues. That ending almost broke me. It might be my favorite Final Fantasy. Too early to say since I'm going through my FF marathon and FF9 was the first one and I've only play 15 and Remake officially. Playing FF6 next (original, on the SNES classic) but FF9 set a precedent for me. I did not expect this game to be as good as it was.

Zul

Reaction score
Awards
It's by far my favorite FF too, and yeah I find Vivi's death way more tragic than the other well known ones.

I'm currently doing an Excalibur II "perfect game" run (have to play the whole game at level 1) and it's agony, I don't think I'd every try it on the PS1 version (I have a fast-forward button for steam version.)

Plus this is probably the only time I'm ever going to get Excalibur II because it runs contrary to how I play RPGs, talking to every NPC and taking in every detail slowly.

Elysium

Villain by Necessity
Reaction score
Awards
^ That's why I've never done it. It's easy to get through the game fast if speed is the point, but I get my enjoyment from IX by savoring everything and speaking with all the characters, looking into every cranny, and so on.

Zul

Reaction score
Awards
Oh man....that...was....HORRIBLE. I would recommend AGAINST doing this, tons of the challenge was RNG based, having to reset a bajillion times just hoping the boss wouldn't 1-shot me.

LVE2.png

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Reaction score
Awards
I remember that Coca Cola Commercial, was one of the first downloaded internet videos I had back then. If I looked hard enough I bet I would find it on one of my old burned backup CDs, :ROFLMAO:

---
O gosh, I remember the whole "Exaclibur II"-stuff and that I never ever even attempted to get it because you can't really enjoy the game if you have to blitz through 7/8 of it just to get that single sword.
The abilities it teaches aren't even unique as I remember you could teach Steiner those abilities by using either two or three different other swords, one of them being the Ragnarok which was always my endgame weapon for him.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6