• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy IX - Battle Theme + Victory Theme (Piano Cover by Daniel Capo)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dcapo89

[video=youtube;Z2SeVtLCQe0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=Z2SeVtLCQe0[/video]

To celebrate FFIX rereleasing on the PS4, I thought I would cover the amazing battle theme from FF9. It took me a few days, but here is my piano rendition of this amazing piece of music by Nobuo Uematsu. Please subscribe to hear more solo piano VGM covers and original music on a WEEKLY basis! Thanks for listening!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Ohhh!!! I love this game, I love the music, I love piano covers, and this is really great. Amazing work. If you ever cover the best track in the game (Dark Messenger), I'M ALL IN! ♥

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Beautiful!! You've played it very well! :'D I loved that you added the Victory fanfare in the end ♥ ♥ ♥

Ohhhhhh and!... I see you also did "Snowy" from Undertale, this is so heartwarming!... "Snowy" is my favourite track from the Undertale OST, for reminding me of a personal wish I keep in my heart. Sweet playin', buddy! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back