• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Spoilers ► FINAL FANTASY in KH4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

I'm the effing Lizard King
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • In the Grid
  • Bravely Default
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
I just had a random thought as to how they can bring back a FINAL FANTASY character in whatever next game we play as Sora again:
  • It's possible that Zack Fair died after the events of KH Birth by Sleep, so, what better way to meet-up with him again than in what seems to be a world where the dead end up like Sora did? It could also play as marketing for FFVII Remake.

Zettaflare

Prince of Shinjuku
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • Nothing's Like Before
Zack ending up in Shibuya is a nice way to tie back into that storyline. Heck maybe Cloud could have ended up there as well after disappearing in KH2.

Ballad of Caius

I'm the effing Lizard King
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • In the Grid
  • Bravely Default
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
Zack ending up in Shibuya is a nice way to tie back into that storyline. Heck maybe Cloud could have ended up there as well after disappearing in KH2.
Quite possibly. Maybe they can make a parallel with Sora meeting with Cloud, and Riku meeting with Sephiroth.

Do you imagine both of those FF characters are party members?! :eek:

SomeKHFan

Awards
  • World of Final Fantasy
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider
  • Drakengard 3
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Savage Nymph
I would like to actually see Gilgamesh brought in. Unlike most of the Final Fantasy characters they wouldn't have create a new version of the character, with him being a dimensional traveling shapeshifter who collects legendary weapons. He could fit whatever settings any future KH game takes.