• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Where are them FF characters at? Whom do you want to see return, which new characters are you hoping for?

A small tidbit of information - Noctis/Master of Master's VA Ray Chase attended the Middle East Film and Comic Con in my city, and when I asked him about KH3 he told me that he's not been contacted regarding it. This was in April 2018, so I think chances of a Noctis reveal are a bit slim now.

Personally I'd love to see Lightning in Olympus looking for Serah. I'm also 10/10 in for Ignis running the French restaurant in Twilight Town.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
um ffxv charachters won be in kh3 sorry but nomura still not over what happend with xv as for for other ff charachters we still havent scratch the surface yet i mean we just seen lea and kairi

Key-Chan567

I can only hope for Zack to return. Yes, he might be officially dead but since the FF cameos in KH aren't necessarily connected to their FF counterparts, I'm positive that there is a chance he might return for KH3. As for others...I can't be sure since I've admittedly never played a FF game before (I did play the first title tho but couldn't finish it) I can only think of Lightning or the "Chocobros".
I know this doesn't have anything to do with FF but it would be amazing to see the TWEWY gang return in KH3. I mean Sora did promise Neku to one day visit them so I'm still hoping for a possible Shibuya world even if the chances are low.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
We didn't a single FF character in these three trailers, huh.

Pokie

Got a gut-feeling that there's going to be no Final Fantasy characters this time. We might see Leon and his gang, but that's about all. Would so love to see Cecil from FFIV though, because he would just belong in the KH universe so nicely, and Zidane from FFIX, and Rinoa from FFVIII.

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Olympus is still one world where a Final Fantasy character will show up since that's kind of been tradition for the series and we will definitely see the gang at Radiant Garden but other that ...yeah.

Its a little disappointing that Final Fantasy seemed to get less of the focus as the series went on, which is honestly a shame. Since its not the same canon, you could do so much more with all these characters.

But, Disney is more popular and the main attraction for a lot of people. What can you do?

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Got a gut-feeling that there's going to be no Final Fantasy characters this time. We might see Leon and his gang, but that's about all. Would so love to see Cecil from FFIV though, because he would just belong in the KH universe so nicely, and Zidane from FFIX, and Rinoa from FFVIII.

I've always wondered how Cecil would possibly fit into KH well. The themes of light and darkness would go well, but... his character just doesn't seem right for this story. I don't know, it would just feel so out of place.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Hey, anyone official here on KHInsider: were any of you able to ask about Final Fantasy characters?

As we've mentioned in the past, we very rarely get facetime with the devs at any events, and if we did, we'd either have a whole write-up about it or it would be under an NDA.

drew0512

Awards
I've always wondered how Cecil would possibly fit into KH well. The themes of light and darkness would go well, but... his character just doesn't seem right for this story. I don't know, it would just feel so out of place.
As much as I'd love to see Cecil in KH, I agree. On the other hand, everyone is talking about Lightining/Noctis in Olympus but Kain would be such a perfect fit...

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
two people mentioned so far that they want rinoa when it's pretty much confirmed... KH 2 had a credits cutscene featuring leon reading a letter and the design on the back of leon's jacket rose from the letter so I'm pretty sure Rinoa is confirmed so...

Leaferian

Awards
Hey guys, GameInformer asked Nomura about this! Apparently because there are a number of titles now that bring FF characters together in crossover worlds, Nomura doesn't feel as motivated about needing to bring them together. He didn't say there wouldn't be any cameos, but instead pulled the "Please look forward to it" type response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back