• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy games runing Kingdom Hearts! !!MODS DO NOT LOCK!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven Darkness

Ok obvously this is part two because a mod decided to close my previous dicsuc sion. Therfore; I am making a new therad so that we can discuss this; if a mod closes this they are trying to silence me

Ok had to choose a dumb prefix for this but here goes.

Ever since the event back earlier this month you know the one that KH3D Drop Deam Distance was shown at there are even more final fantasy games coming out now because of Square Enix and that means that Kingdom Hearts 3 will be delayed even longer!!!!! We as fans and honest fans need to stop buying stupid Final Fantasy games soe that Nomura-san can make Kingdom Hearts 3 and sora can live out his legacy I mean come on really! To be honest Final Fantasy games are slow and crap and Kingdom Hearts is the wave of the future so Square Enix better wise up. Final Fantasy Versus XII has nothing on Kingdom Hearts which stole everything from Kingdom Hearts including the battle system so there you have it.

Who else agrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back