• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who will win?

• Auron

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Cloud

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

R o x a s

with my freinds we made up a question..

who would win in a fight between auron and cloud?

this fight is in REAL LIFE CONDITIONS with no sci-fi nonsense

remeber auron uses a katana
Cloud uses a extremely heavy buster sword

Some of clouds move are extremely sci-fi and doesnt look like it will every happen
Moves from auron can actually be traced back to some forms of martial arts

S

Shadow Soldier

Cloud ftw.. Auron is shit without his katana.. the buster sword can easily just break it in half.

S

Shadow Soldier

Who knows... cloud is pimp.. worship the games and movies he has been in... screw auron.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Honestly, this has been done way too many times. In fact, Auron Vs. Cloud thread was first created when I joined KH2.net (this forum) back in 2004, and it was the thread that made me join this forum. I joined because I was sick of seeing thousands of salivating Cloud fans ignoring Auron's statistics and details, and just tossing in a vote on Cloud because "HEZ COOL AND HE HAZ A HUGE SWORD LOL".

The fact that is a poll makes it even more biased. People come in and don't even bother to read the debate, instead, they vote their favorite character. In this case, we don't even have to make a poll, the most overrated character of all FF will obviously win this regardless of debating.

I've debated so much on this, it gets tedius having to repeat myself.

Auron: Samauri, best of the gaurdians- chosen for a high position until the temples disowned him for refusing a marriage, so his job was given to Kinoc instead. Strongest sword stats in the entire game of FFX. Cool, badass attitude.

Cloud: On FFVII, was too weak to even get accepted into Soldier. After some confabulation and help from other part members, he managed to make it through the game in one piece. His attitude consists of sexual confusion- Okay, just confusion altogether. Of the game, omnislash has the most hits and I believe can do the most damage of the game, but the stats cannot be fairly paired with FFX due to exclusively different systems.

Auron > Cloud.

In the case of Kingdom Hearts:
Auron: Could have defeated Hercules, but the spell on him was broken *just in time* and he snapped out of it, and let Hercules go. Hades referred to him as "The baddest and most powerful of all!"

Cloud: Didn't even make the preliminaries of the coliseum, was beat by a kid, and was referred to by Hades as "Suckers like these are hard to come by!"

Again, Auron > Cloud.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

MegaFlare said:
Honestly, this has been done way too many times. In fact, Auron Vs. Cloud thread was first created when I joined KH2.net (this forum) back in 2004, and it was the thread that made me join this forum. I joined because I was sick of seeing thousands of salivating Cloud fans ignoring Auron's statistics and details, and just tossing in a vote on Cloud because "HEZ COOL AND HE HAZ A HUGE SWORD LOL".

The fact that is a poll makes it even more biased. People come in and don't even bother to read the debate, instead, they vote their favorite character. In this case, we don't even have to make a poll, the most overrated character of all FF will obviously win this regardless of debating.

I've debated so much on this, it gets tedius having to repeat myself.

Auron: Samauri, best of the gaurdians- chosen for a high position until the temples disowned him for refusing a marriage, so his job was given to Kinoc instead. Strongest sword stats in the entire game of FFX. Cool, badass attitude.

Cloud: On FFVII, was too weak to even get accepted into Soldier. After some confabulation and help from other part members, he managed to make it through the game in one piece. His attitude consists of sexual confusion- Okay, just confusion altogether. Of the game, omnislash has the most hits and I believe can do the most damage of the game, but the stats cannot be fairly paired with FFX due to exclusively different systems.

Auron > Cloud.

In the case of Kingdom Hearts:
Auron: Could have defeated Hercules, but the spell on him was broken *just in time* and he snapped out of it, and let Hercules go. Hades referred to him as "The baddest and most powerful of all!"

Cloud: Didn't even make the preliminaries of the coliseum, was beat by a kid, and was referred to by Hades as "Suckers like these are hard to come by!"

Again, Auron > Cloud.

I <3 you, lol.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
o.o Cloud is an emo child. He is weak too, everyone is like "OMG HE IZ SO STRUNG OMNISLAHS" That's all he really has. Story-wise, he's the weakest of the cast, he breaks down emotionally a half a dozen times throughout the game and has to get Tifa to make him sane again. He ignores his fellow teamates because he's weak and afraid too.

On the other hand, Auron is the guide for the other characters, obviously because he's knowledgeable. He was to be one of the MAESTERS! Only the strongest of Spira can become Maesters. <3'

D.A.

Huntley, Illinois. Also known as the middle of now
There's really no reason to call on "REAL LIFE CONDITIONS" for threads like these. They're video game characters, hence, they don't have to use "REAL LIFE CONDITIONS". I love both characters, hell, I even like Cloud better than Auron. But c'mon now. In a fight, Auron would probably bloody Cloud up. Auron is a beast of a character, he can take the damage and give it back tenfold. So even though I like Cloud better, I'm more than sure Auron would send him to the grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back