• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy fanmade board game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

If the game were to get an expansion featuring other Square Enix IP's, which ones would you like?

• Dragon Quest series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mana series

• Deus Ex series

• Total voters

GokaiWhite

I made this board game for my Game Design class, and now I want to publish it with Square Enix.BF board game ~ AOE Demo.jpgBF board game ~ Stat Cards and HP die.jpg
These stat cards in the above image are for easy reference to how many spaces your units can move, how much damage they inflict, and the area of effect within which they attack other units. The colored die track your HP, and correspond to the color of the card stand your unit piece is on.

Gameplay tutorials are here. Also follow the Facebook link for more in-depth explanation on the rules and gameplay elements. I look forward to your suggestions on which characters to put in an officially published version, but the ones I'm already considering adding are:

Kain, Golbez (FF4)
Gilgamesh (FF5)
Terra, Kefka (FF6)
Reno, Sephiroth (FF7)
Seifer, Ultimecia (FF8)
Vivi (FF9)
Jecht, Seymour (FF10)
Vaan, Vayne (FF12)
Lightning (FF13)
Noctis (FF15)
Ramza, Delita (FFT)
Sora, Riku (KH)

TheRainbow

Awards
I like that the board game industry has continued to grow lately. I thought online games would completely displace board games, but that hasn't happened. My friends and I get together every weekend to play board games at my house. I own a large collection of various board games. Recently, I found some unusual board games here https://visualst.ca and bought them. Next weekend my friends and I will play some new board games; I hope it will be interesting.

Last edited:
Back